Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 Premiere Pro and After Effects

Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student at TAFE in Australia.  TAFE, like many institutions have insufficient funds to upgrade their software.  Anyone that knows Premiere Pro and After Effects will be aware that these programs do not save down to previous versions.  Premiere Pro will not even open output from older versions (i.e. CS3 will not open CS2 output).  I own both CS3 and CS4 versions of these products, but failed a unit last semester, because I couldn't find a copy of CS2 and could not complete my assigments to deadline.  Adobe won't help me.  No retailer can provide a copy of CS2, so I am now appealing to anyone who can assist.

Can anyone provide a CS2 version of Premiere Pro and/or After Effects.

I own both a Macintosh and a PC, but because Premiere Pro on the Macintosh cannot produce AVI files I would prefer to get PC version of that software.  I use Audition (a sound editor for those that don't use it) and have found that Quicktime movies will import into Audition, but when they export they don't have any audio content.

Desperate Multimedia Student

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd do better asking in the Premiere and/or AE forums

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

http://forums.adobe.com/community/aftereffects_general_discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will ask in any forum, if it will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What it will do, if you continue to spam off-topic forums, is to get you labeled as a spammer... bad enough, and the moderators will remove your ability to post anywhere

Having said that... I posted one POSSIBLE answer to one of your messages in an on-topic forum

I'm not going to post where in this forum... you spammed, you go find my answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't behave like a spoiled brat! John Joslin not only suggested where you're more likely to find an answer to your problems but even provided links.

Suggest you thank him and post your queries in the forums he's suggested.

JJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines