Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 installation problem

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need a little help.

I had to do an archive installation of my Mac, and unfortunatley, some of my CS3 Web Design Prenium programs lost some data, so i needed to re-install it.  So I insert the Install CD, After a little bit, it ejected the disk, then it asked me for the "Adobe CS3 Affter Effects Install Disk", which I do not own.  Then I pressed cancel, and the re-install failed.

I submitted something to Adobe Customer Support, but they didn't help at all, just told me to call them and then pay the support fee (which I will not).

The only reason why I think it's asking me for the AE CS3 Disk is because I did a trial of it a while back.

So do I need to uninstall CS3 to get this working, or is there an alternative method to fixing this issue.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

This isn't the right forum for ya.  Go back out to the lobby and find the CS3 forum.  This is the forum forum.  You know, for talking about the forum.

But - before you do that, go look for the AE trial uninstaller and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't the right forum for ya.  Go back out to the lobby and find the CS3 forum.  This is the forum forum.  You know, for talking about the forum.

But - before you do that, go look for the AE trial uninstaller and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea, found it, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines