• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 Launch page is broken

Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2010 Apr 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://cs5launch.adobe.com/ has been changed since I looked a couple days ago... and now nothing works

There used to be a scrolling row of sneek peek video links

Now, each subject area (there are 4) has a box to click... except clicking does nothing at all

If anyone here knows who is working on that web page... they uploaded a new page without working links

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2010 Apr 08, 2010

I think the change might have been intentional to let folks know what to expect on Monday as far as speakers and topics... and they aren't clickable yet because it's a future schedule...

As far as the preview videos for various products and sneaks, I believe they are all still available and moved to "The CS Buzz Hub" http://bit.ly/CSbuzz  Looks like they are up to two dozen videos there now.

UPDATE - I just received this in my email so I think what I said about the two sites (Buzz and Launch) is c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the change might have been intentional to let folks know what to expect on Monday as far as speakers and topics... and they aren't clickable yet because it's a future schedule...

As far as the preview videos for various products and sneaks, I believe they are all still available and moved to "The CS Buzz Hub" http://bit.ly/CSbuzz  Looks like they are up to two dozen videos there now.

UPDATE - I just received this in my email so I think what I said about the two sites (Buzz and Launch) is correct:

4-days-to-CS5.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did check, and it is intentional. Those will be available on Monday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I missed http://bit.ly/CSbuzz, bad on me

If they did not post a link to the video site, bad on them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you make a good point.

I figured out the separation/clarification between what's buzzing now and what's formally coming Monday, but certainly it wouldn't hurt if Adobe put a link to the Buzz/videos site on the Launch page, sort of a change-of-address forwarding link if you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2010 Apr 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the buzz page and the video I wanted is not there

I wrote a very simple web store for my wife, and she told me she saw a video on the "old" launch page about ecommerce improvements in Dreamweaver CS5 - specifically "something" (she can't remember details) about CS5 and shopping carts

Oh well... CS5 will be out soon, and I'm going to buy the Master Collection anyway... so I guess I'll just wait and see what is available inside the various parts, beginning next week

Once CS5 has been out long enough for the publishers to start issuing books, I'll do some browsing at Amazon to find out what the Dreamweaver experts have to say about CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2010 Apr 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T.,

Guess we'll have to be patient children, and see what 'Santa" brings us tomorrow.

I did see that Dennis posted to the PrPro forum, but have not read his missive yet. It's the one with "NAB" in the title.

Since this comes at "tax time" for me, I am not as anxious as many, being that I need to build a new workstation first.

Good luck with finding the info that you need.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2010 Apr 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John T Smith wrote:

Once CS5 has been out long enough for the publishers to start issuing books... 

I think you'll find they are mostly already written and waiting for the final lick of paint before they go out of the door.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines