• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete option unavailable

Contributor ,
Jul 31, 2010 Jul 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immediately after posting a reply, there is no "Delete" option for my reply.

What gives?

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 01, 2010 Aug 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to create a Test message. After it was posted I saw This:

http://screencast.com/t/NWU5ODE0Y

I clicked on Delete Thread, and saw this:

http://screencast.com/t/ZDMzNDA4ZD

When I actually clicked on correct button the thread disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2010 Aug 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip, did you see my own tests, for wh

ich I posted a link? I'm beginning to think that nobody re

ads what I write here.

Extra line breaks kindly provided by the non updated software of this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2010 Aug 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well at least I do Claudio.   

What I don't do is look at PJ's links since he stadfastly reuses to use the little camera icon to post screen shots – a matter of 10 seconds.

camera icon.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Joslin wrote:

Well at least I do Claudio.   

What I don't do is look at PJ's links since he stadfastly reuses to use the little camera icon to post screen shots – a matter of 10 seconds.

camera icon.jpg

It would seem that you and I are the exceptions...

And I also avoid most of the time following Phillip's links. I am not sure if his way of including images is faster for him than the camera icon, but it certainly makes everyone else to unnecessarily waste time if we want to see them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First Camera Button Limits severely the phyiscal size of image that can be viewed even if you click on it to expand it.

Second camera button compromises the quality of the image Makes it very fuzzy  to look at.

Third the camera Icon depends up other screenshot techniques to actaully take the images, and Jing is the only thing I have found on a Mac That allows markup (arrows pointing the way comments ect).

As for time it takes only a split second to veiw the link and split seconf to hit your back button.

And finally I've pointed out over and over, If Screencast wasn't secure they couldn't provided the service.

I find people that refuse to try the link and doing this way at best paranoid.

The two images I made, camera would have made look like postage stamps and you wouldn't have been able to read the text of the button.

I am an geezer (61) and I am willing to try new things if it provides efficiency, easy of use both for me and the people am in contact with.

Although, I am not on these forums for points. I have noticed, since using this system. my points have climbed. So using this system must be doing some one some Good.

I will repost using Camera icon for those who refuse try anything new. You do know your doing the same with camera button only your using Adobe's server to show the image.

2010-08-01_2032.png

2010-08-01_2034.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip, I wasn't willing

to follow links to see pictures depicting the same tests

I had already done, and reported here.

Extra line breaks kindly provided by the non updated software of this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines