Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dissapearing Posts

Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last 2 days I have posted a reply and then the reply does not show up, or the reply shows up and then a latter visit fo the site shows it is not there.

Then several hours later it shows up again.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... we've been "Jived" again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not observed any disappearing posts personally, but have had a rash of seeing posts in the main product forum list w/ a reply, yet when I open that thread, there are no replies showing. In almost all cases, shortly after I post a reply, those listed posts DO appear, sometimes as soon as I hit Post Reply, and the screen refreshes, though their time stamp shows they were posted well before I visited the thread.

I've also observed several threads in a particular product forum (Premiere Elements), that show as (Updated), but there are no replies later than the last one that I saw. One thread did this five times over the previous two days. I assume that spammers have hit, and that Adobe Admin has closed the accounts, removing their posts, and I just visited after the accounts were closed. The MOD there has not done any deleting, so it must be at a higher level.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an issue we saw early on where one of the nodes was out of synch with the others. I haven't seen that recently, but will report it.

Are there any particular threads that show this issue right now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After post #4 was up it, and #3 post soon disspeared, only to reapear several hours later.  http://forums.adobe.com/thread/759378?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I have not observed this behavior on Wed. Dec. 01, nor today, Dec. 02, but did see it late (MST) on Mon. Nov. 29 and often Nov. 30.

Will keep my eyes opened and will report with some links, if I see it again.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines