• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does PSE 11 have chromakey ability if not is there a plug in to add this functionality

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for a way to use PSE 11 with green screen editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asking the same question, twice, is not going to help... you are in the wrong place

This forum is to discuss how the forums operate, not specific products

You need to ask your question in the forum for the Adobe product you are using

Please go to http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and select the forum you need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!!

Then how do I ask this question under the photo shop forum when I type in the question I just get "no results found" and no aparent way to start a new discusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are typing your question in the wrong place in the Photoshop forum , a clumsily labeled searh box.

You need to go to the sidebar on the right-hand side labeled Actions and select a button named something like "Create a Discussion" or some such thing.  I have that blocked on purpose, so I cannot verify the wording at this time.

Of course .you have to be logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I never would have look there as the box I was typing in is marked "ask a Question"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ESurp wrote:

Thank you I never would have look there as the box I was typing in is marked "ask a Question"

Yes, that's Adobe's stupid way of saying "search", or "type a question to see if there's already a thread that remotely covers this question". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I double checked:  the link-like button on the right hand side says "Start a discussion":

Capture2013March10.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines