• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email notifications

Contributor ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't receive email notifcations, even though I've selected to do so.  My email address is correct in my profile.  Junk mail is clear.  Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg.

which forum space are you subscribed to?

Any possibility that your ISP is blocking emails? I'll ask Jive to see if they can find any issue on the server, I don't see any issues with your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ISP is not blocking.  I really want this to work, moving forward and invested long term with CC.  Would deleting my entire account and recreating it be a possible remedy?  Is my "forum" account separate from my general Adobe account?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2013 Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which forum space are you subscribed to?

Your forum account is tied to your Adobe ID. I can delete your forum account, but the next time you sign in to forums it will just get recreated automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines