• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error When Clicking A Link In Forum Post To Other Areas of Forum (Happens Everytime)

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2015-03-21_20-50-28.jpg

I have been a Creative Cloud member for over a year along with I am a Business Catalyst partner (so actively using Adobe products everyday). I randomly go to posts in this forum, but have never posted till now. If I am in someones post and try to click a link to another post shared, I get this error? Anyone have this issue? I am the owner, and payer for my Adobe products, so nothing to do with my stuff that I did or set myself. I just dont get it. I keep forgetting to call Adobe about it but I now got it again. It is beyond annoying and keeps me from actively using the forum.

I know Adobe does not always see, or reply to posts. So, anyone with suggestions to why would help.

Thanks,

Sarah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only instance(s) that I know of is if you are reading a message and the link you click does, in fact, go to a restricted forum... such as a link to the Moderator's form, and you are not a Moderator

Otherwise, Please post a message link where you have tried to click a link contained in the original message and received an error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I did check to see if possibly I was going to a restricted area the first couple of random times I tried a link and got it. This was tried after checking to see if it was a bad link which it is not.

The two posts from this evening that I tried were regarding Muse and Edge Reflow. One post asking whether Muse was going to add responsive parts to the program.  An individual replied to that post saying they voted to have Adobe work on adding this and wanted people to click on vote. People were replying saying they did. The other post was asking the difference between Edge Reflow and Muse. The link shared in a reply to the post referred the person to "check out this post". I was not looking for the difference of the two (as I know) but wanted to check out that reply link. Knowing that this was a newbie question to ask the difference between the two, Muse and Edge Reflow, I know they were not linking to the developer area in a response.

Now that I think and type this, I think this error has been happening since I did sign-up as a developer. I signed up a few months ago. I wonder if something happened? Like I said in my original post, I click on random forum questions that I get to from places since I live and breath Adobe, but have not taken any time to post or anything until now. To honest, I didn't even think that I could post. I thought it was going to give me an error when I went and typed this post regarding the error.

Any thoughts? Otherwise, support it is...

Thanks,

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Any thoughts?

Same one... post an original message link that contains a link that you can't click

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any browser add-ons that block cookies, page referrer information, etc.? The forums software relies on these a great deal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens on my Surface and my phone, which my phone does not have anything added to the browser for add-ons. It is strange, still have yet to call Adobe. I need to. Thanks for trying to help.

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no point 'calling' Adobe. Customer Care doesn't handle forums issues - that's what this topic is for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if you had posted a link as asked, you'd be much closer to the answer, if not already there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines