• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum Bug: Translate failure

Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following post in Spanish combined with the correct answer in English exceeds the character limit.  So translate cannot be performed.  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/instalacion-en-el-escritorio-adobe-creative-cloud/m-p/103...

What is the translate character limit?  And do we really need character limits? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the error message is faulty in itself, translation has worked for me (without correct answer) with much longer posts than that. So I think it's the correct answer that triggers this bug.

Another bug I just discovered: Some posts will not translate, but there is no error message, and it will display Show original below the text, as if it has been translated, but no translation has happened. Try translating this post to English:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-Classic/Lr-version-9-0/td-p/10728883

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right.  I noticed that one too.  Maybe the topic in English is causing the failure or maybe not.  Without accurate error reporting, it's hard to know what's going on.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines