• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

General comment on forum organization

Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now (July 29 2009) there is a message at the top of the Premiere forum describing what is GOING to happen to better organize the forum along product lines

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

I think this is a good idea... and wonder if there are other forums which could be better organized?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photoshop area could use a hardware discussion area. Most questions seem to be from people not wanting to do the research and want a quick answer or wanting to see if others have like systems they want to purchase. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's messed up, is Photoshop really so bloated that you actually have to be concerned about the hardware you're running it on in this multi-core supercomputer age?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury wrote:

…is Photoshop really so bloated that you actually have to be concerned about the hardware you're running it on in this multi-core supercomputer age?

It is.  Absolutely —and beyond belief.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why am I not surprised... yeah I think I'll stick to the free alternatives without the bloat and the upgrade fees, sorry Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, because because a lot of people buy the software and never check into what the operating spec of the computer should be even though it is posted on the website.

All I did was suggest. Actually I could care less. So disregard the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the title of your thread, I had expected you had posted a blank message.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines