• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Great. Once again, forums **** up my profile. Adobe, why am I not surprised?

Community Expert ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing the usual bang-up job I see. Must be the same team that’s supposed to squash the bugs in each version of Illustrator.

[Edit: foul language is not acceptable in this forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2010 May 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that James has given up completely. I am pleased to see that you are still fighting it, Scott.

I presume you have tried the exorcism described here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/613050?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob, the FAQ you mention says these account splittings seem to be associated with logons. Mine, described in another thread, were not. And Scott was so angry that he didn't say if his was...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, Claudio; where is your link to it? And as you know, Scott has tried it (at least once) before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here, although the discussion really comes from another thread that was not so nicely locked:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/637466?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange things really happen here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Strange things really happen here.

Yes, I thought that I knew most of the laws of physics (quantum physics never quite sunk in with me), but it does seem that there is a parallel universe with worm (or rabbit) holes between. Guess we could call this the San Jose Triangle®. BTW - I have registered that, as I do not want to loose my intellectual properties.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines