• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hard to find some forums

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2009 Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found the photography forum but it was kind of hidden. Where do you have Illustrator?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you have to use the drop-down menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup! There it was, big as life! My bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So where's Photography?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/design_development/photography under design. But it should also be in the drop down list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I really prefer the old way of presenting the forums list.  There is something I simply don't like about scrolling through a long list of items in a menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So far hasn't been too hard to figure  the list that are same or similar to what I was posting to on the old newgroups.

I kind of like this new style.

The only thing I see would make it look better is if the entire window and everying was centered rather than left justifed and set so that it would automatic size according to Monitor used. Currently on my 17" monitor I have about 6 inches or so of empty space to the right.

Message was edited by: PjonesCET

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines