• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have Windows CS3, now I want Mac CS4

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2009 Jun 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, basically the title says it all.. I bought CS3 for windows in 2007, and now I want to upgrade to CS4, but I don't have a windows computer anymore, I only have a Mac.  So is there anyway to upgrade from my windows cs3 to mac cs4 without having to buy a whole new product?  I've heard rumors you can, but I haven't had any luck yet, I was hoping for some help here, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Its called a cross-grade ask for sales. If you don't get satisfaction keep calling back. do not wait for Adobe to call you just keep calling until you have what you want. This forum and Adobe is turning to Sh!t.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure but I think you can do what is a cross-grade (some software companies allow that.) They will allow you to use the serial number to upgrade to lates on Platform and pay a prorated price. Probably have to contact sales. [Rasist comment deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

I'm not sure but I think you can do what is a cross-grade (some software companies allow that.) They will allow you to use the serial number to upgrade to latest on Platform and pay a prorated price. Probably have to contact sales. [Rasist comment deleted by host]

My apologies if the comment appeared as racist. It was not intended as such. I was refering to the difficulties with language. Adobe hasn't educated the people in proper pronunciation of the English language.

It's not a problem of Adobe specifically. Many companies that hire person's from other countries, have the same problem

Again apologies, if I offended anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I didn't take your comment as raCist, because it is a well known fact that people hired in a country where English is not the native language for giving verbal assistance to English native speakers over the telephone can be a problem. It has nothing to do with race or country, but with language and the differences in pronunciation, modulation and the like. And censoring a post because it refers to this fact, giving raCism as an excuse, isn't going to solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio González wrote:

Well, I didn't take your comment as raCist, because it is a well known fact that people hired in a country where English is not the native language for giving verbal assistance to English native speakers over the telephone can be a problem. It has nothing to do with race or country, but with language and the differences in pronunciation, modulation and the like. And censoring a post because it refers to this fact, giving raCism as an excuse, isn't going to solve the problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Rasist comment deleted by host]

As Claudio pointed out, this sort of heavy-handed, overly PC (and mis-spelt) action is not necessary.

The use of offshore call-centres is not a question of race – it is cheapskate company policy and is being reversed by many UK companies because of its negative impact on customer relations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i call shenanigans!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else posted that they were trying but kept getting the run around from adobe. Send in a destroy letter, fax this, fax that, wait 6 days then no show, refax we don't have the fax.......... it went on and on......... good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thanks for the input, I'll call Adobe today and see what I can do.. Hopefully I don't have to fax a bunch of documents... I'll post here when I find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its called a cross-grade ask for sales. If you don't get satisfaction keep calling back. do not wait for Adobe to call you just keep calling until you have what you want. This forum and Adobe is turning to Sh!t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, i got it, they let me upgrade for $400.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that's for the suite...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tis indeed.. tis indeed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines