• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiccup and Reformat

LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At about 6:00AM, PDT, things were wonky in the Adobe Forums. All URL's led to Flex 4, which was closed, and Log-In was impossible.

By about 7:30AM, PDT, the Forums were back, and I see that little +'s have been added, along with a few other "doo-hickies."

Now, I hope that it's still a "work in progress," as there are some format issues. I will not bother doing screen-cap posts, as I feel that the Forum folk see them, and will tweak things. If not, then I will gather a few examples of this.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... I see that you have four ++++ signs... I wonder if that relates to number of posts, when you joined, or something else?

When I scrolled down to click the POST button, I also see that the Jive version is missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if the new +'s are the old salamis, or something else?

A browser cache refresh sorted out a lot of stuff that I was seeing (mostly formatting and empty radio buttons, etc.), but there are changes - the forums were just down again, for a few minutes about 9:15AM PDT.

We might see all sorts of new "stuff," like those "little Martians... "

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

What do you think of the new Status column for the user asking the question?

Google Chrome.png

I feel that it takes up valuable space and I can't see the relevance of the person's status in relation to their question.

???

Niall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Niall,

Let's just say that "I am getting used to them... "

We'll see where it goes from there.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they're chess pieces -- now everyone is my pawn! Bwah, hah, hah, hah, cough, cough, hack, wheeeeeze.   🙂

Yeah, looks like the ++++ is the year old salami.

And what the heck is with the gratuituous radio buttons on the bottom right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they're chess pieces -- now everyone is my pawn! Bwah, hah, hah, hah, cough, cough, hack, wheeeeeze.   🙂

Yeah, looks like the +++

NO CARRIER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's +++ATDT18004438158

(for those old enough to remember dialup)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris,

I always suspeced some nefarious plot. Now I know. I have always felt that I was "but a pawn in the game."

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://images.wikia.com/prawnhub/images/d/df/Going_to_be_a_Fairy_Prawn.jpg

Oh, wait, you said pawn.  Never mind.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines