• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I stop email notifications?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have requested that all Adobe email notification be stopped. That did not work. I cannot seem to copy  and paste the reply address of any of the unwanted notifications. Please tell me how to stop the notifications.. If I uninstall Adobe will that stop the notifications? Adobe Reader -- Stop Email Notifications.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

As I understand it, if I change all of my email preferences to "No," which I have already done as shown in the original post (above), I should stop geeting those email notifications. And, further, if that does not work I am to send a screenshot of the Notifications Preferences (above) and a copy of the "Reply to"  address of one of the emails that I am getting. I am having trouble doing that..

I assumed that they did not want the "Do Not Reply to" email address. So I am sending what I hope is the Reply toaddress from one of your emails that I received:

jive-2130840402-hbgh-2-2ug99@mail.forums.adobe.com I hope someone can use that to help me stop those emails.

--------------------------------------

I have no idea how or why I started receiving this overwhelming number of emails in the past week.. I did not knowingly join any Forums or respond to any emails related to Adobe.

When I browse under "My Things" I find that I am not subscribed to any Forum. So I really do not know what it is I need to change.

I will appreciate any help you can give me that will stop these emails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those settings are for future posts. That stops you from becoming automatically subscribed to threads that you create or post in from now forward. It doesn't affect your current subscriptions.

For your current subscriptions:

Click on Your Stuff

Click on Profile

Click on Manage Email Notifications in the Actions panel on the right

This will list all of the items you are currently subscribed to. You can filter this list to show full forums, indivdual threads, individual users, etc.

There is a checkbox next to each item or a check all option at the top of the list.

Check off the boxes for the items you want to unsubscribe from and click Remove Selected Notifications at the bottom of the list.

That should clear out and stop your notifications.

If this doesn't work, it usually indicates that you have more than one forum account and the subscriptions are part of the other account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.adobe-admin,

I followed your instructions and ended up with a message saying that I have no email notifications. So it seems that your instructions worked. Thank you very much for taking the time to help.I certainly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that and happy to help! Let us know if you still get any more notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines