Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove all notifications going to my emails

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How do I stop all the community notifications going to my email?

Thanks

Stella

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Hi @Maria-Stella5CEB, I've checked your settings and made sure you have them set right.
You were also following communities and posts on their own in "My Follows". I've removed them for you, so you only follow this thread right here. If you want to unfollow this one too, just go to your settings and "My Follows".
Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maria-Stella5CEB,

Go to your forum Avatar (top right image) and select Account Settings > Notifications.  Turn off all email notifications.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy

Thanks for the info. I seem to get emails from post that have been sent through from the Community support. Is there anything else I need to stop this or will your advice work for this as well?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  That's what forum email does.  It sends you a notification from the Adobe Community server.

I turned mine off a long time ago because I don't need copies in my personal email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy I turned off my notification emails as you mentioned. However I am still receiving posts now.

Thanks

Stella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it takes time for the old topics to die off.  You will continue to receive notices from those for awhile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maria-Stella5CEB, I've checked your settings and made sure you have them set right.
You were also following communities and posts on their own in "My Follows". I've removed them for you, so you only follow this thread right here. If you want to unfollow this one too, just go to your settings and "My Follows".
Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silva

I am still receiving so many emails in my inbox. Is there something else that I need to do to remove these email notifications.

Thanks

Stella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stella. I checked again and you were following Using The Community. I've removed it again, but can you go to "My Follows" within your account settings and make sure there's nothing there? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silvia

I located Using the Community and have unfollow this. I am hoping this works as I am receiving so many emails.

Thanks

Stella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this has all changed now, and why is it just not on each threaad liek very other forum?

eugh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no one at adobe controls how the forums work, so we can't answer why.

do you need any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines