Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20170824-085153.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Clay. Our teams are aware of this issue. Hopefully we get a resolution soon.

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Speaking of feedback, I called customer support today for help in combining two accounts with pre-paid subscriptions. I was transferred 6 times, yes 6 times to different people which required me to explain what I needed help with 6 different times to combine the two accounts. During the time being on hold waiting between the 5 transfers after initially explaining the purpose of the call, I found how to do this online. When the 6th person answered, I told her that I found the answer online and with no response, she hung up on me.

Most inefficient customer support. I don't know why it couldn't have been handled by one person so I don't need to repeat the purpose of the call 6 times.

Also, why a $45 cancellation fee for a pre-paid account that I was simply trying to combine the accounts to make it more efficient? So disappointing that I am looking for another product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines