• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't log in with Firefox only IE

Guru ,
Nov 17, 2010 Nov 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I was using the forum yesterday and then came back today and it has all changed!

I had trouble with login on Firefox but when I try it in IE it works.

Also I notice that one screen is muddled in Firefox, here's a screen shot

Martin

muddledforumpage.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 18, 2010 Nov 18, 2010

Try trashing all Adobe cookies.

I found that it fixed all of today's forum weirdness for me...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Nov 18, 2010 Nov 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here as well. (Happens with FireFox not sure about IE)

I am getting this screen while trying to access ColdFusion forums.

err.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did notice that we are no longer in an Adobe community, but in a Clearspace one, didn't you?

del Portapapeles.jpg

And we are STILL! using version 2.5.16 of the software. And we have lost the "Reply to the original message" button...

Firefox/Mac, and fortunately I don' t have to login (touching every piece of wood around me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harbs. wrote:

Harbs

And run the risk of having to log in again???? No, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you wish. But I've found that trashing cookies has only helped with login problems...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I hope this works.

David

It did, relatively painless.  Thanks again, Harbs, I was close to busting a gut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious: did you get the Adobe logo back, or are you still entering the "clearspace community"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use FF and my session began today with the new Clearspace stuff. My login wasn't recognized either. Restarting the browser was sufficient for me to restore order. Then again, I have FF configured to dump history when it has been closed, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that you are getting the Adobe logo again? No longer seeing the "clearspace community"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that's exactly what I mean!

I'm not sure if the settings in Firefox include clearing cookies. Maybe they do. But I also know that when I go to log in, I just click the empty field and my E-Mail addresses pop in there for me. That wasn't happening either when I saw the Clearspace bits.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just thought I would check in, Haven't been in the adobe community stuff lately due to illness with my mother.

I am seeing the Clearspace Community  was well, see: http://screencast.com/t/mx4K6zKex

I am using SeaMonkey which is Mozilla Product (uses the same Browser portion as FireFox). Do have  the reply Button.

As an Old Kenny Rodgers song says : "Just Dropped In to See, What Condition, My Condition Is In."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update:

I went to cookie manager in SeaMonkey and removed only the Forum Cookies then came Back.

http://screencast.com/t/UuIM85YE

seems back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleaned everything!  My HD is postively sanitised.

Now I can login and I don't have to use that wicked IE anymore. Mmmmm Mm!

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to say it, but about an hour ago I had the same thing with IE; jumbled welcome screen and not able to log in. I had been on earlier in the day with no problem. Fortunately, I thought of cleaning out cookies, etc. That seems to have indeed cleared it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, sorry if I disappoint you, but things seem to have

come back to "normal" by themselves, or with the help of someone from Adobe or Jive. Or it may even be that it was because someone at Adobe or Jive stopped doing whatever was being attempted... There was no need for any of us to delete cookies or clean up anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio González wrote:

Well, sorry if I disappoint you, but things seem to have

come back to "normal" by themselves, or with the help of someone from Adobe or Jive. Or it may even be that it was because someone at Adobe or Jive stopped doing whatever was being attempted... There was no need for any of us to delete cookies or clean up anything.

I saw exactly the same things as Claudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines