• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I never receive email from the forums, despite proper configuration

Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe folks, can anyone help me find out why I never get email from the forums, despite having proper configuration? I have confirmed that my profile preferences have the right address, and all checkboxes enabled. And I have confirmed I have threads marked to follow as email, and yet I never get any email.

I've even used features in the forums that are supposed to send email (such as the option to create a discussion by email, which proposes to have Jive send a vcard), and I never get them.

The email address in my preferences is definitely correct (and I can confirm the email is not being spam-caught on my client end, and I have server spam catching). It seems more like somehow Jive is failing to get the email to me, like perhaps it has blacklisted me or thinks it's on a blacklist (though I run a weekly check to make sure I am not on any RBL).

Is there any way to confirm whether email is being sent from Jive? or if it's being somehow blocked?

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I missed out on conversations from 4 months ago because of no notifications.chrome_2017-07-21_15-59-35.png

One thing I also noticed is that my profile picture never shows up either. Not that I'm vain or anything, but curious if that is part of the same problem?

Windows 7 64 bit, surfing on Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Email isn't showing anyting going to spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

I'm so sorry that you're still having this issue- I've responded to our email thread on this. Let's continue the troubleshooting there.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved? I'm still not getting notifications...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zuhloobie,

I've sent you a private message with my contact info. Can you email me your forum preferences?

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines