Copied

Reply to address

:

AdobeForumSettings.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2013 Aug 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the answers in this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1246956?tstart=30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already followed all of the instructions in that FAQ and do not have more than one account.  I put a screen shot showing everything is checked as "no". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does appear that everything has been set to NO - so everything correct there.

However,

and do not have more than one account.

Are you 100% certain? The reason that I ask is that is the #1 cause for e-mail notifications to still arrive, when they have turned off e-mail notifications. Over the years, I have ended up with a couple of Adobe I.D.'s, and had to get Adobe to manually get rid of most of those, in a rather long, involved telephone call.

Often, a user will immediately create an Adobe I.D., which will be their Forum log-in, then not use it for some years, forget about it, then create a new one, when they have an issue. Once, the e-mail notifications defaulted to NO (form was different back then), but with a Jive update, that default went to Yes, and everyone with an Adobe Forum log-in account had to go in, and reset those e-mail notification settings manually - all over again.

We are blessed here, with Adobe-Admin (John C.), who can look at a user's I.D. and determine if they DO have more than one Forum log-in account. Maybe John C can check out your account(s), and shed some light on what is happening in your case. One thing that I would do in the meantime, is check those e-mail notifications - the ones that are still coming in - to determine which of your POP accounts, they are coming in from. Maybe a long-forgotten account?

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah-appreciate the thoughtful response.  Jon C.-HELP!  And Bill, how do I check the POP account of the incoming emails?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shot says that you have turned off new notifications for new items you post after you set those preferences. But we need to see your current notifications.

Click on Your Stuff at the top of the page and select Profile. On the Profile page clickn Manage email notifications in the Actions panel in the upper right.

That should list your current subscriptions and you should be able to select them all and remove them from the list.

Let us know if that doesn't work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account says that it is subscribed to one forum, but it doesn't tell me which one. That forum name should show up on your notifications page (as described in the previous reply).

There is an FAQ on this for others following along: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1877406#1877406#1877406

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2013 Aug 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was subscribed to Photoshop Lightroom and I clicked on that and deleted notifications.  Fingers and toes crossed and thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feeling that John C has gotten things straightened out.

He knows things, that mere mortals do not. He sees things, that mere mortals cannot.

Good luck, and I think that the e-mails will likely stop now.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In other words he is Combination of Superman, Batman, and Spidreman rollled in to one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and a bit of The Shadow too...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only in physical size from spending too much time sitting at a computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Just too humble, you are.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

Only in physical size from spending too much time sitting at a computer.

I know that feeling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2013 Aug 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem but I resolved that.Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines