• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue solve delete

Advocate ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

issue solved  Is there way to delete post here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

@larry45 

Barbara's answer is correct. I've moved this post to Using the Community as it will be helpful to others with the same question.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

most users can't delete messages but moderators can.  that doesn't mean we will or should.

if a message is spam we can delete immediately.  otherwise, we can move a message to the holding room where it's removed from public view and then removed by adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@larry45 

Barbara's answer is correct. I've moved this post to Using the Community as it will be helpful to others with the same question.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

most users can't delete messages but moderators can.  that doesn't mean we will or should.

if a message is spam we can delete immediately.  otherwise, we can move a message to the holding room where it's removed from public view and then removed by adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Larry45,

If the issue was solved, please select one or more "correct answers."  In most cases, that will end the topic.  Marking a correct answer is only possible from the web forum, you can't do it via personal email.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, thnaks, I went to do that, but saw already done.   Even before I had a chance.  But just clicked for Barabara, not sure effect I have now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@larry45 

no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines