• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Report Spam or inappropriate content here

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use this thread to report spam messages and other inappropriate content that needs immediate attention.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 139 Replies 139
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2009 Jun 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/people/aidan_weisz19

Doubtful one and only post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enough!   

I'm sick and tired of the criminal slander against me being propagated in these forums by the Ohio individual whose true name is Jim Oblak and has posted in these forums under at least ten provable aliases:

1. Jim Oblak,
   2. Ken Vogel,
   3. Jim Jordan,
   4. "Jim or Marian Jordan" (first use of a disjunctive user ID),
   5. Marian Driscoll,
   6. AngieB1175,
   7. deafeningechochamber,
   8. Zaldidun,
   9. Oblique,
  10. Cleveland Steamer…

I demand that this slanderous post be deleted immediately by Adobe and/or Jive:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2027758#2027758

I had refrained from suing him earlier because of the improbability of damage recovery as he is apparently flat broke, but now Adobe owes me substantial damages for failing to ban him after knowing his identity. His previous slander at the WebX forum was deleted but it was nevertheless spread all over the Internet through your NNTP service.

Stop this crminal activity of which you are complicit, Adobe.  Now!

I am hereby making a formal demand of John Cornicello, as the Adobe employee supervising these forums, to provide me with the IP addresses from which this individual has ever posted within the next seventy-two hours.

If Adobe does not comply, then I will proceed to contact legal counsel, Adobe's CEO and Adobe's legal department.

Your forums are not worth anything these days, the least you could do is prevent this kind of criminal wrongdoing.

I encourage all users of the Photoshop Macintosh forum with a sense of decency to hit the Report Abuse button on this slanderous post:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2027758#2027758

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think any points have been given out in the post in question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe J Maloney should be added to that list of aliases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so close to my second bob, but would gracefully give up my account in any sweep.

Ramón, I am no big pro, as if that wasn't clear enough from my posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JM, I'm just wondering how come you seem to show up right around the same time as Oblak, why you mirror his most offensive posts in different forums so that no one misses them, why you're always stirring the pot when Oblak is around, etc.

I've already said I'm not monitoring anyone's points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The points reference was a dig at Peter Spier's comments about lounge misbehavior. I'm sorry you thought I was attacking you. And Ramón, please don't mention "stirring the pot" to me. I call bullpuppy on that, SON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"SON"?

You don't seem to be a well person, even setting multiple personalities aside.

I've had my suspicions for quite some time, but certain forum members assured me privately you were a "respected", long-time forum contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the "son" remark, Ramón. It was out of line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Jim] Jordan was raised on a farm and Marian Driscoll was a coal miner’s daughter who wanted to be a music teacher. Childhood sweethearts, they were married in 1918.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/971190/Jim-Jordan-and-Marian-Jordan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Ramon insane? He starts out by calling a forum host/moderator a 'goddamned idiot' in that thread and then challenges them to censor him. Why is this moron now upset about someone insulting him as well?

I seriously encourage Ramon to act on his threat of legal action. More time distracted in court means more peace for the rest of us here on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be a sad situation. I hope someone didn't forget their meds

2day.

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2day.

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2day.

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't expect diddly squat from John Cornicello, Ramon, he didn't even have the decency to respond to my email about the death threats issued to me on these forums.  He doesn't seem to take criminal activity here too seriously (or he doesn't have a spine)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines