• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My posts

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2015 Sep 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌where do I get the link to all of my posts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 19, 2015 Sep 19, 2015

Hello Michael,

you only need to click into your name or your avatar, then use "activities" (translated from my German JIVE) and you will see your posts (see my screenshot with some of them):

posts.JPG

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael,

you only need to click into your name or your avatar, then use "activities" (translated from my German JIVE) and you will see your posts (see my screenshot with some of them):

posts.JPG

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Thank you for your help.  I am not sure how this forum works yet but will try to learn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael,

you are welcome! AND I'm sure you will gain many interesting insights here.

Hans-Günter

P.S.

Many thanks for your "little green star".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... another way to find your posts: use forum's search function by inserting your nickname "MichaelCo".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Thank you Hans. I am trying to alter my site to make it mobile friendly and I imagine I will have many problems on the way. I designed original site but I get the feeling that Fluid layouts may be a bit more difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael,

did you see this Adobe video tutorial to Explore fluid grid layouts | Adobe Dreamweaver CC tutorials‌?

A former training course I can point to is Building fluid grid layouts in Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 | Adobe Inspire Magazine

DW itself offers the possibility to create Fluid layouts, in my DW with this (translated from my German DW) "For new responsive pages it is recommended to use bootstrap >>> button >>> generate with bootstrap".

Hans-Günter

P.S.

For further informations on this subject and to get more answers, you should start a new thread. Users see that this thread here is answered/closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, we just see it as Answered. Closed threads have no special mark, although they should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MichaelCo wrote:

Thank you for your help.  I am not sure how this forum works yet but will try to learn

User Manual for the Adobe Community (the forums) https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4714

-or http://docs.jivesoftware.com/jive/7.0/community_user/index.jsp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines