Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Needed: Update Mechanism for Adobe Products

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2009 Jun 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

no month goes by without some critical adobe updates. That makes every administrator nervous, because there is no easy way to update about 500 computers within one week.

So please implement in newer versions something like an ability to setup an internal update server or a remote update install (where an administrator can deploy updates (with version recognization) from remote for a complete subnet).

If there is no solution for this in the next 6 month. I will (and maybe others) decide not to use adobe products anymore.

Regards

Stephan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stephan,

I fully sympathize with you, as I'm sure many others do.  But this is a forum for users to discus how the forums themselves work.

I don't think any of the few Adobe staff who read your post and mine here are in any position to do anything about it or to communicate with those who might.  Same goes for their interest in your future purchases of Adobe products.

What do you plan to do, go to the competition?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find the right place to put this. Something like General Discussion. If there is a section like this some of the forum administrators can move this.

I hope that this thread becomes popular enough so that the Adobe staff recognize the urge of this problem.

Greets

Stephan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try submitting a feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted a feature request and let you know if i get a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My gosh!! Call Adobe sales. A person like you with 500 copies of adobe products I would bet adobe would be bending over backwards to make you happy and stay with the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

call your corporate contact. i'd be kinda surprised if they didn't already have something like this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fugedabowdit. Go to Gimp and Quark and you will be trouble free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i did. Seems to be the right place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines