• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE3 crashes when I click "burn dvd". Any help, please?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2009 Jul 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My PE3 works just fine, except for one problem, that has plagued me for some time. When I finish editing, then complete the menu (title) page, I click "burn dvd". Invariably, PE closes. When I re-open the project and redo the menu- the forced closure didn't save the menu- it works fine, every time. I tried saving the project and re-opening before burning, but it doesn't seem to help. I'm running XP, Service Pack 3, with 2.80 GHz and 1 Gig of ram. Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever "PE3" is, you need to look for the appropriate application forum (Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements…?).

This is the wrong forum here, as this is to leave comments about the forum software, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry- wrong location. I'll repost there.

Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh- and thanks for the download link. Just installed it.

Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines