• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem logging into Adobe forums with Firefox.

New Here ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using my normal browser (Firefox 20.0.1), I can go to forums.adobe.com but can only read messages -- I'm not logged in.  If I click on "Sign In" (upper right) and then enter my e-mail address and password, the site goes into an infinite loop of page redirection, which only stops when I hit ESC or close the browser.

The only workaround I've discovered is to login using Internet Explorer.

Please fix your site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes resetting cookies will solve problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing the browser cache also  works because FF is very persistent in keeping all browser cache even if they are corrupt.  Clearing them manually ensures a fresh page is downloaded to start your browsing adventure.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jdgalt1 wrote:

Please fix your site.

This is something many users have demanded since this forum software was installed four years ago.  Some are still hoping, but most have given up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines