Exit

question

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2010 Jul 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to learn how to make a dvd menu like adobe tutorials

screen-capture-1.png

I was wondering to know more about the software which they use and about the connection of those file, how is possible to make it as a autorun.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum about using the forum. If you want to make something concerning a DVD, I guess the Encore Forum would be the place to ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your fast reply but just I need help from adobe expert who can help

me in this basic case, if you don't have any idea, just let other people to come and answer my question.

cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He is pointing you to forums whome have experts that could answer question.

This forum is just for comments of the forum operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case, can you help to post my question in right forum, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

http://screencast.com/t/MWMyMzA4YWQ

go to the URL locate at top in the screen shot the click on button that shows The news group highlighted.

Another way to get to same screen is click on item I have highlighted in this screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/ZjdhY2UzM

note this shown just below the welcome (your name or ID) at top of this window.

Note: to JVD - This is telling him place to go, for help. Not answering his original question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really thank you, you are the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work that way. Instead of you posting your question somewhere and then asking product experts to come to the place where you posted your question, you have to post your question in the place where the product experts already are. (And before you do read How to get help quickly first.)

I'm leaving this thread open for now in case somebody else has a suggestion on where to ask your question, but any attempt here to sollicit further feedback or discuss the content of your question will result in a locked thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines