• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Cannot post! Check back in 24 hours"

LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell is going on, now?  I've been trying to respond to a thread in the CF forum, and at first it keeps telling me "could not post - you may have been logged out" (which, clearly, I wasn't).

And now I'm getting "Cannot post!  Check back in 24 hours."

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Oops, missed that screenshot- sorry!

I think it's the word astro*ogical We got a ton of astro*ogy spam- can you try without that?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Wolf,

• did you try to answer again?
  • Did it work now?
  • Could it be that you tried to response in the same moment as another poster would do it too?
  • Would you please send the link to the thread in question.

I'm interested too, thanks

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hans-g‌, thank you for replying.

I tried several times.  I'll give it another shot.  No one else has tried to respond, as far as I can tell.

The link to the thread in question is: custom tag or code to tell me if a date is a holiday (US).

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to post, again, and got the same response - something about "Your content could not be saved.  You may have been logged out.  If this persists, please contact an administrator.  Click here to refresh this page."

I've logged out, cleared browser cache, no change.  As you can see, I can post in here with no problem.  I have not tried any other links in the same CF forum - I'll try that, now.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please have a look there, where I had no problem to post my message. Or did I misunderstand you?

custom tag or code to tell me if a date is a holiday (US).

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hans-g‌,

I have a screencap of the error that I am still experiencing in the CF forum at that thread.  I will see if I can respond to another post, but this one is giving me fits, still.

Adobe_Error.png

Thank you for your attention to this matter.  I do appreciate it.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it's this very message I got when ".... tried to response in the same moment as another poster would do it too." In my case it worked again after a second. JIVE sent me a message thereabout "restoring your previous message" which I could use.

I propose you try to ask one of the staff members (with this

staff.JPG

icon under their avatar.

And, sorry, I'm at my wit's end.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your input, Hans.  I'll pass a link to _this_ thread to a staff member and see if he/she has any ideas.

Thank you, and V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wolf, can you private message me what you're trying to post? It's likely the content of your post- it may contain a keyword clocked for spam. Just click on my photo and then the Message button to private message me.

Thanks!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Madison,

that could be the real cause for his problems. But in my eyes I can't find in his screenshot a word "clocked for spam" (see cons. number 5.)

All the best!

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, missed that screenshot- sorry!

I think it's the word astro*ogical We got a ton of astro*ogy spam- can you try without that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, MadisonLeupp‌.  That was it.

Would it be possible to change the error message so that the user is alerted to the fact that it was a trigger word that caused the error?  I could have _not_ wasted anyone's time had I been informed of what was preventing my replies. 

Thanks, and V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why you didn't get the normal spam error. Hopefully I can fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not critical, I'm just curious.  Have you managed to fix it?

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Not yet- we're working with our forum software provider to investigate.

Thanks!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried replying to another thread, and that post went through with no issues.  For some reason, my problem exists with only this one thread (as far as I can tell, anyway.)

Weird.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines