Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.

premium subscription

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/premium-subscription/m-p/10779629

Re: premium subscription

pas d'accès aux logiciels, mais prelevement sur le compte
Re: pas d'accès aux logiciels, mais prelevement sur le compte
In these two sets of posts, the reply to the original post is treated as another post. I started to see it before and after today's update. Is it a specification? It is also difficult to understand that it is not tied to the original post. If it is a bug, please fix it as soon as possible.
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

No need for me to concsider that. I didn't Branch it or move it. I am no longer a moderator. But when I was I always change the title and mentioned that the post was branched and if move that it was moved.

There is No way for an Re: to be included in the title of a post unless it is branched. Then it automatically get the Re: in front of the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems some Moderator has gone off his/her rocker and Branched some replies to new discussions.

The Tip Off is the Re: in the Title. This is not a forum system problem.

It is an Overzealous moderator problem.

As I'm not a Mod anymore I can't check the history of any post. And I'm not sure if a Branch or Move by a mod shows up in the post history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Just Shoot Me.
If Mods diverged, it would be misunderstood like this time if you didn't add that you diverged. I want you to consider the operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need for me to concsider that. I didn't Branch it or move it. I am no longer a moderator. But when I was I always change the title and mentioned that the post was branched and if move that it was moved.

There is No way for an Re: to be included in the title of a post unless it is branched. Then it automatically get the Re: in front of the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines