• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Report spam or inappropriate posts here

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2009 Jan 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This topic is reserved to report spam and other inappropriate content requiring attention. Please, no unnecessary comment or response.

NOTE: Please click on the user name of the poster of such content and provide that link here.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 249 Replies 249
Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tsk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

http://forums.adobe.com/people/SnakeSK

inappropriate, NSFW pic in profile...

Already asked for a Report Abuse link for profiles. At this point John has to deal with it. But, I added it to my point around back. So thanks for that anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DorothyK@Adobe wrote:

dave milbut wrote:

http://forums.adobe.com/people/SnakeSK

inappropriate, NSFW pic in profile...

Already asked for a Report Abuse link for profiles. At this point John has to deal with it. But, I added it to my point around back. So thanks for that anyway.

still there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe we need an 'this was checked and deemed OK' link too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

still there...

John said let it go (my question was good, bad, or indifferent... he said indifferent)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the hosts have their your stuff button turn orange when there is some thing there

So do we now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/87763?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that was from one of the old systems. Deleted now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, do we still need to post links here, as there is now a report abuse link? I found several threads in the french forum that I reported, but if needed, I can put a link here too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'd say it's better to just report the posts/threads, no point in using this thread anymore now that there's a dedicated reporting function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who says the dedicated reporting system does anything/goes anywhere? does it? where does it go? to who(m)?

Top people are working on it.

Who?

Top... People.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i sez that the reporting system works because i've seen it at work

When you send a report abuse the message gets sent to an area vissible by all the mods who can then pick and choose which reported post they want to moderate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zeno Bokor wrote:

i sez that the reporting system works because i've seen it at work

When you send a report abuse the message gets sent to an area vissible by all the mods who can then pick and choose which reported post they want to moderate

Bingo. All the hosts have their your stuff button turn orange when there is some thing there. Most things that come to are when people think a conversation is getting out of hand. Effectively all hosts are watching all forums via the link and Neil and Oz are less on the hook for being respinsible for bad behaviour. If enough people click it, posts go away automatically even.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, so the forums will be largely self-policing. I suspect the Lounge will still need Oz's stern but benevolent and good-humoured assistance. He strikes exactly the right note - I predict people getting a bit out of hand with impunity because they don't report each other. Alternatively some humourless suit will start striking posts right and left as has happened before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively some humourless suit will start striking posts right and left as has happened before.

Or some humourless T-shirt and jeans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or trouser suit/frock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(SAMNOL) has been spamming the e-learning section http://forums.adobe.com/community/design_development/elearning. He is in about a half dozen messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I hope you've grassed him up good and proper. Give that abuse button a pounding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2009 Apr 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I hope you've grassed him up good and proper. Give that abuse button a pounding

That abuse button is bs. We used to be able to post something here and it was cleaned up in hours, if no minutes. I reported those spams a week ago and nothing is done. And I do not intend to go through 14 spams and press the abuse button and fill in a form on each.

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't have to write anything when you report a post, that's optional. If they didn't remove the posts then it means that either the report didn't arrive(in which case you should have received some error message) or the mods didn't notice the post or didn't want to deal with it for whatever reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a new one:

http://forums.adobe.com/people/Digital%20Color%20Imaging

He's spammed http://forums.adobe.com/message/1876632#1876632

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like someone killed it already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2009 Apr 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/people/tococontenteditor

Should this thread not be made floating? Until now it has been sinking, difficult to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do we even need it if we have the Report Abuse button and a nice text field to write in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll get a link to it in a sidebar box at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines