• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still no supervision in the French and Spanish forums?

LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2005 Aug 06, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot that threads are extremely short lived in this forum, and the discussion that really began within an unrelated thread, here

Pierre Courtejoie, "Shouldn't these links be removed as soon as possible?" #8, 27 Feb 2005 1:21 pm

has already gone to the Archives, where it is in danger of going to the limbus in the near future.

I still think that this is an important issue, and still wait to see any improvement in those forums showing that the messages by Pierre and myself on the subject have not fallen in a void. Although we both value and thank Neil Keller for his attempts to get some reaction in higher quarters, his attempts have unfortunately been a failure.

It is pathetic to see pages in the forums in Spanish with templates that are written in a mixture of English and a very bad Spanish. It is even more pathetic that JC stopped more than a year ago feeling authorized to introduce any non trivial change to improve this situation. The worst part is however to feel that there is no one listening, or at least willing to admit that there might be problems in those forums.

I feel very disappointed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 460 Replies 460
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2007 Jan 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long time no see, Pierre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2007 Feb 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Life support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pierre,

I had decided to wait a bit longer. Maybe we should play chicken next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to see you around here, Pierre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2007 Feb 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, from time to time, it is good to bump this thread. I notice that the situation is not optimal in the dutch forum, too, no separation by program, no hosts... And no clue as who owns them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not expecting any significant change in the localized forums until the impending big change comes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>the situation is not optimal in the dutch forum

Dutch forum? That's good news. See if I can find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2007 Feb 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it? You think they will be luckier?

If they get a much improved forum, then it could be that Adobe are creating a new localized one as a sort of test field for the totally new version. Well, no harm in day dreaming... XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2007 Feb 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant Netherlands forum... And no, there is no new forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 27, 2007 Feb 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I had been unaware of it until you mentioned it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2007 Feb 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>P: I notice that the situation is not optimal in the dutch forum, too, no separation by program, no hosts... And no clue as who owns them.

>R: Dutch forum? That's good news. See if I can find it

>P: I meant Netherlands forum... And no, there is no new forum.

>R: Thanks. I had been unaware of it until you mentioned it.

Sounds a bit like the Flying Dutchman.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2007 Feb 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always look to the bright side of life... ;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2007 Apr 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chickening out: only one other thread, and then the abyss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2007 Apr 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jacob, I noticed yesterday but didn't have the time to post anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 09, 2007 Apr 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I think it is nice of Adobe to work with you in your attempt to build the longest running thread on the forums. I mean, they could just do something about the problem, and then you would have to let the thread die out. But no, they are being so supportive by refusing to take any action, just so this thread can make it into the next millennium without action.<br /><br /><sarcasm off>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly, Don. As you may have noticed across the forums, I have never complained about Adobe. And actually, this is one of the cherished threads in my archives, one of the few I have had to divide into parts because of its length. Was it really sarcasm?

But it was a narrow escape this time: had I not rescued it yesterday, it would have been in a free fall into the abyss now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don, my impression is that they are not doing anything because they are working on the big change to come. No sense in patching a given forum when a whole new interface will encompass all Adobe forums, including the ex-Macromedia ones. At least, I do not expect any major change in the Forums in Spanish until then.

Jacob, I think you are slightly wrong there. Once a topic gets to the bottom of the list, it moves from there to the Archives (that folder which is really the bottom of the list). It will be left to survive there for some more time. True, not very much more.

Thank you both for caring anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio, I know, but Archives is just a euphemism for Hospice, and as you can see anything from 2006 is already gone, so it is practically a free fall into the deep abyss of all threads from all forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2007 Apr 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob, I have been concious of these facts for some time. We all know nobody reads message #1 🙂 , but I wrote the following there:

>I forgot that threads are extremely short lived in this forum, and the discussion that really began within an unrelated thread, here

>Pierre Courtejoie, "Shouldn't these links be removed as soon as possible?" #8, 27 Feb 2005 1:21 pm

>has already gone to the Archives, where it is in danger of going to the limbus in the near future.

And it had gone to the limbus by November 2005 and probably long before, but that's when I noticed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2007 May 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

COMPANY NAME;YOUNG GAME LIMITED
ADDRESS;No.3 Connaught Road, Central District
ZIPECODE;852
COUNTRY;HONG KONG
Year Established:2004

YOUNG GAME LIMITED, is based in Hong Kong, We are Stockist &
Exporter of all kinds of Mobile Phones,Bluetooth Headset,Mobile
Accessories,Memory Cards, MP3, IPOD NANO, DDR RAM, LAP
TOPS,IPOD,XBOX360,PS3,NINTENDO WII,VEDIO GAMES CONSOLE,PLASMA TV,APPLE IPHONES,

Please kindly call or contact us via email as you place your order.
We have many brands other products readly stock for immediate shipping.

COUNTACT INFORMATION;

COUNTACT PERSON;Young Park
COUNTACT EMAILS BELOW

younggameltd@mailmeasap.com
ph2ltd@yahoo.com
younggameltd@gmail.com

Delivery take only 48/72 hours to be deliver at your door step via
Fedex and Ups courier service.

Thanks.

Management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2007 May 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

COMPANY NAME;YOUNG GAME LIMITED
ADDRESS;No.3 Connaught Road, Central District
ZIPECODE;852
COUNTRY;HONG KONG
Year Established:2004

YOUNG GAME LIMITED, is based in Hong Kong, We are Stockist &
Exporter of all kinds of Mobile Phones,Bluetooth Headset,Mobile
Accessories,Memory Cards, MP3, IPOD NANO, DDR RAM, LAP
TOPS,IPOD,XBOX360,PS3,NINTENDO WII,VEDIO GAMES CONSOLE,PLASMA TV,APPLE IPHONES,

Please kindly call or contact us via email as you place your order.
We have many brands other products readly stock for immediate shipping.

COUNTACT INFORMATION;

COUNTACT PERSON;Young Park
COUNTACT EMAILS BELOW

younggameltd@mailmeasap.com
ph2ltd@yahoo.com
younggameltd@gmail.com

Delivery take only 48/72 hours to be deliver at your door step via
Fedex and Ups courier service.

Thanks.

Management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2007 May 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this thread has not gone too much down the list in the last 30 days, but anyway it's time to bring it upwards.

I am feeling more uneasy all the time about the big change to come. For example, it has been announced here

Forums Operations, "Buried question?" #6, 19 Apr 2007 3:13 pm

that the login procedure will be changed to the adobe.com forums, which in turn is tied with the Adobe Store. One more sign that we will end with something much closer to the ex Macromedia forums than to these forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2007 May 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio me podrias dar una mano en elementes,JORGE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio cualquier cosa que me ayudes es bien recibida tengo 58 y esto es casi imposible parami y tengo que aprender. Saludos JORGE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No se ingles y cual quier ayuda es grande para mi...Jorge LLorente

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines