• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange message when entering the Testing subforum

LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2014 Jan 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As noted by Somali.Pirates in his thread "Hello Claudio", when one enters the Testing subforum, one gets a strange message. This is the version I get in Explorer11/Win7:

aAw.JPG

This happens to me in IE/Win, Firefox/Mac and Safari/Mac, but not in Chrome/Win. When I click on the Accept button, I enter the subforum normally. In all cases, there is that misterious "2", buy only in IE I have the option of closing the box, which apparently produces the same effect than the Accept button.

Yet another new Adobe/Jive "feature"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the same message "2" on occasions in other forums.  Apparently nobody knows what it means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Pat, but for me this is just another bug, and it seems that we must accumulate quite a lot of bugs before something is done about them. I wonder how many large corporations would tolerate so many bugs for such a long time in their sites. Starting with the log in one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still gone today at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio,

Fingers (well-chilled fingers) are X'ed for you.

At least you have not received the dreaded "4" error message...

Good luck to us all.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem gone today at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines