Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Username Guidelines + How to change your community username

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, community!

As long as you're signed in, you can now change your own username on the Community.

How, you ask?

Click the user avatar on the header banner => select "My Profile" from the drop-down => Click the edit icon on the top right corner of your current screen name => Enter your new name and submit!

Please keep these guidelines in mind:

1. It can contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), periods (.), underscore (_), and dash (-).

2. It shouldn't contain:
    - Private information (PII) such as your email address
    - Symbols apart from the ones stated above. For example @&"=`'
    - A sequence of the allowed symbols. For example -_Abc_-
    - The word 'Adobe' or any Adobe product

3. It can't be promotional, for example, a website

4. It can't be offensive and should comply with our Community Guidelines

Thank you!

TOPICS
Community Information , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 195 Replies 195
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Change my username to: CoolLKK

And pls check my E-mail Address, i change to a new E-mail Address, but community notifications e-mail still sent to my old E-mail Address;

And my real name change to English name, but not sync to community;

help me to fix sync and hurry up.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed your username and wanted to PM you about the rest but you don't have PMs enabled.
The only change we can do within the community is the username, anything else needs to be done via the Adobe Account settings. If the changes aren't being saved in your Adobe ID info, please reach out to support directly and they should be able to help.
If the changes are saved on the Adobe ID but they're not populating to the community, unfortunately, this is the issue I mentioned on my initial post, and there's no workaround at this time. Thanks for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please change mine to not have @gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was already taken, so I've added a dot at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done!
ExperienceLeague is a completely different platform so I can't change it there. I'd suggest posting there to get help with this 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thank you for addressing this issue! I would like to change my username to exaclty as shown below:

DigitalDesignDude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please change mine from Lightstorm_Studios (my old company) to EyeInTheSky_Studios. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change my name under the Support Community Screen Name on community.adobe.com to something else. I am unable to do that.

Please change name from sanjivb24841799 to sam.m1

I have already changed the display name on adobe.com but it is not reflecting here on community.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My screen name won't change. It is using my email! I have followed the link but it still won't change. You can check that I have DrEng as a screen name on my edit profile but my email still shows instead!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, please help to chang mine to Crystal.0202 if it's available, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

My community username and screen name don't match.
I'd like my community username to match my screen name in my Adobe ID

leonanderson4

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It accidentally took my email address as username when signing up. Please change it to 

jornd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silvia @silvia_cc I have 2 community usernames for my Adobe account and I can only log in to the one that has almost nothing on it.  The login I can't login to has all past posts, questions etc etc, how can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send me a PM to let me know your other username and I can check if it has any problem in the backend 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another account which I use for different plan. I was trying to change my username but it says unavailable but when I searched from the link above there was no one with that name. Can you please help? The name I want is "edahani"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, actually can you change this one to "edahani" instead. The other one I would like to use "edahaniwy"

Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you change mine to HPLHaverhill?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please change mine to joe.grizzy.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please change mine to David_Iannarelli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. I've been trying to change my name for days.

Could you please change my name to: TheCanberean

Please note the spelling. TheCanberean. It is not a typo.

Many Thanks for your help. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, can you help me to change my username to Cindyhu_1026 (adobe account:huhsinXX@XXX.XX)? thank you!!
(This reply is from my google account) I had tried for several days, but it didn't work, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Replying here since I wasn't 100% sure of your ask. I've edited the email out of your reply for privacy reasons. I found an account under that email and changed it to Cindyhu_1026. Is that what you wanted? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines