• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Processor G4 or G5

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2009 Oct 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me if Adobe CS4 will run on my powerbook G4 which contains a G4 processor? I know it is designed to be used with a G5 processor, but does this mean that I have to purchase a new Mac in order to run the Adobe software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 18, 2009 Oct 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If its a faster G4 it will work just keep in mind that Adobe will not support you if there are problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2009 Oct 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its an Apple Mac Powerbook G4 (1GHZ Processor, with 2GB of Ram and over 40GB or Hard Drive space available). Will it run on this system or do I have to contemplate a new mac (crazy). Why will Adobe not offer me any support, surely if I purchase the Adobe CS Software then I am entitled to the support that comes with it this is standard practice?

Thank for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2009 Oct 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stephen Curran wrote:

Why will Adobe not offer me any support, surely if I purchase the Adobe CS Software then I am entitled to the support that comes with it this is standard practice?

Thank for the reply.

Because you don't meet the minnimum system requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines