• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who has my screen name?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to change my screen name - says it is already taken... but I can't find any results for that screen name - I'm thinking I have a different adobe account with that screen name... I'd just like to find them in the community so I can verify... if it is I want to reclaim it. But on the other hand I try some other variations that I can't imagine are also taken... and I can't find them either... so?? How can I change my screen name... is that still broken?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

There are millions and millions of Adobe users worldwide.  If your preferred screenname is not available, choose another one or use the same one followed by a number.  Fellow users can't help you with you this as the system is entirely automated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are millions and millions of Adobe users worldwide.  If your preferred screenname is not available, choose another one or use the same one followed by a number.  Fellow users can't help you with you this as the system is entirely automated. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I get that... I couldn't find any posts by the users so I figured it was something I had opened before and hoped to merge them... other posts suggested a bug...

Got it all situated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same goes for Social Media. My friend Lawrence Mann has issues with his name as old football player who has some unused social accounts and drives Lawrence up the wall.

Luckily no one has Kenn. Shinabery.  I am pretty safe.  But my shortened version of Düssel York City Studios... DYC Studios. There are some dead accounts with that.  Sadly it is what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also try it with spaces, like in my username. There is no need to use dashes or underscores unless you want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines