• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my posts/replies being marked as SPAM??

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue how to fix this, but my sincere requests for help have now been marked as SPAM twice. I've 'reported' this to the moderator, but that 'report' is worded as though I'm reporting 'abuse'.

What good is a 'community help' forum if I'm not allowed to interact, for reasons unknown?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Our team of employee moderators go over all content that has been marked as spam a few times a day.
If something got automatically flagged by mistake, they reinstate it within 24h 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give a link to the original question so that we can check it out and if all is as it should be we can move it back to where you can get the help you need. Thank you and sorry - know this is frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks OK now in After Effects forum.
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? For me, it's still showing as 'marked as spam'...also doesn't appear in the list of my 'latest contributions'. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 2.02.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to say exactly why this new forum system is flagging your reply as Spam.  Did you by any chance copy and paste HTML code directly into the forum reply field?  If yes, don't do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope...though I did include a screenshot to help convey my issue....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy- saw your post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your question back to Ae as I saw nothing wrong with what you stated. This forum has changed and we as moderators are also finding our way through the maze. I hope that your question will be answered and if you continually get marked as abuse please post here again. So sorry for all your issues with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help! Much-appreciated...

Soo...now I'm not sure how to find that thread. My original query still doesn't show up on my profile. If I click the link I provided you above, I still see that SPAM report message.

If you've moved it back to the correct place, will it eventually stop being hidden on my profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope so- for this is the usual course of action but as I stated- new forum new everything. Please post here if it doesn't show up and I will yell even more. And hopefully my response will not end up in spam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kat, I posted in the Back Room about this. This isn't the only one that's been flagged as spam for no reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So strange! Guess I just won the lottery today for technology failure – nothing's working as it should!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for being my champion! You're awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZippyLo, I hope there has been some solution to your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read your message and did not see any of the known *bad* words are caught by the spam filter

But, as already noted, this is a new forum and the details of how it works seem to be a secret to the forum company

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also just had my first post on this Community marked as spam. Any moderators in here that could take a look at my post for me and deem it, perhaphs, un-spammy?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Computer-s-running-out-of-space-Can-I-move-my-project-to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing just happened to me. First post marked as spam. Is there any resolution to this issue?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/ColdFusion/CF11-to-CF2018-Error-Executing-Database-Query-HOUR-OF-DAY-...

This is very off-putting to a new user of this forum.

Additionally, the warning "Marked as spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report." leads to a form labeled "Notify Moderator of Inappropriate Content". This is terrible UX, please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, first post marked as spam, I know now even the answer to my own question, so this could help a lot of people struggling with the same  issue...so please bring it back on:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/in-camera-proxy-reconnect-full-resolution-me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Our team of employee moderators go over all content that has been marked as spam a few times a day.
If something got automatically flagged by mistake, they reinstate it within 24h 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines