Why is it that I don't receive notifications, though I believe it is set correctly

Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For one reason or the other I don't get a notification.

In fact, I never did.

Anyone any idea ..??

BTW, no, they are not ending up in a junk folder.

SnagIt-27072020 144059.png

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020
Adobe leases this forum platform from a company called Khoros.  Between the Covid pandemic and staff shortage, this forum has a long list of things that still require attention.  E-mail notifications appear to work for some people but not everyone.   So this requires deeper investigation. In the meantime, you can see who has replied to your posts by logging in to the web forum and clicking on Notifications (bell icon).  See screenshot. Forum toolbar

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider this a blessing.  I intentionally disabled forum e-mail notifications and never looked back. 

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thing is, one could post a question, go on with other things remember the question a day or two later, which does not look 'polite' towards the person who replied on it.

Like this post:  I checked out this forum for some other matter and remembered I posted this one. Three days has passed ...

However, that aside, actually it -should- be working, right.. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe leases this forum platform from a company called Khoros.  Between the Covid pandemic and staff shortage, this forum has a long list of things that still require attention.  E-mail notifications appear to work for some people but not everyone.   So this requires deeper investigation.

In the meantime, you can see who has replied to your posts by logging in to the web forum and clicking on Notifications (bell icon).  See screenshot.

Forum toolbarForum toolbar

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines