• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro / Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been told by Adobe support that a new version of Premiere pro will be launched on 3rd November and that this version will work in Mac OS Catalina... Does anyone know about this? Is this reliable information?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And why would it not be reliable information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other user here who is part of the testing program will not be allowed to say anything due to NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

If official support is saying a new version is coming, I have no reason to doubt that information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been tested on as many Mac systems as reasonably possible and in as many scenarios as reasonably possible.

But, has it been tested on your specific configuration and using ALL possible editing scenarios, no.

It is ALWAYS recommended to not update in the middle of a critical project.

Personally, I let the over anxious users do the testing for me for the first couple months...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines