Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me with this? 
I just finished my degree and I'm trying to access my adobe Spark (express) account (which they close access to since I was done with school and school is no longer paying for graduated students.)
I'm currently using the free version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

You'll need to get your own paid plan.  And ask Adobe if they can transfer your old school account to your personal account ID.

Premium Creative Cloud Express ($10/month for 12 months).

• Creative Cloud Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)
  • Adobe Portfolio + 100 GB of cloud storage
  • All premium templates and design assets including the entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock phot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not have access to the email address you used for your program(s) then I doubt that anyone can help

This space is provided by Adobe, but it is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem"
If you can't help, don't answer it at all. Not only you obviously don't even know, but also don't know what you are talking about. 
I certainly do not need your false accusations of not paying. How rude.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to get your own paid plan.  And ask Adobe if they can transfer your old school account to your personal account ID.

Premium Creative Cloud Express ($10/month for 12 months).

• Creative Cloud Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)
  • Adobe Portfolio + 100 GB of cloud storage
  • All premium templates and design assets including the entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, thank you so much for not being nasty like that Smith guy.
I appreciate your help. I've been a user, and client of adobe for many years (even stock owner), but that guy made me consider other services.
I've had my own paid plan, but I canceled shortly because the school was giving it to the students. 
I did contact adobe, but they were not able to transfer my school account to your personal account ID (I would think they had the capability, but I was surprised they didn't). Anyway, I contacted the school and they gave me access to it so I could transfer my files. I was as surprised to get more help from my school than from adobe. I wasn't aware their customer service had gone down.
Thank you again, Nancy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all fairness to @John T Smith who is a valued member and frequent contributor to this community, we don't know what arrangement your school had with Adobe.  We are just fellow product users. 

Based on what you've told us, the school paid for an Enterprise Creative Cloud Plan and thus owns all content created with it.  So you needed to get the school's permission to access their content.

When you enter into a direct agreement with Adobe (your personal account), Adobe can help you transfer one account to another.

Hope that clarifies things.  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not about the school's arrangement or who owns the content.
Please re-read my post and comment to him, so you can equally apply the same "fairness"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magdah, can you please restate your question about Adobe Spark?  What specifically within Adobe Spark are you trying to access?  Were you using an account provided by the school to access Adobe Spark previously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I said

If you do not have access to the email address you used for your program(s) then I doubt that anyone can help

>I certainly do not need your false accusations of not paying. How rude.

I never said ONE WORD about you not paying... YOU said that you finished your degree and your school closed your account

I then gave the link to contact Adobe, since other users in a public forum can't help with account access... nothing at all "nasty" in what I wrote

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a trial in August and kept getting monthly charge 

Then canceled again . My disappointment is Adobe has a 75 usd cancelation fee 

Cut me off in chat and would not answer my credit card providers phone call

This seems to be a scam 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sonnyboyblue 

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't matter I'm not ever planning on using Adobe products
This seems to not be any advantage for me

Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

then i'm not sure why you posted, but, in any case, good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines