• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe keeps asking me for payment !!!!!!!!

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_1.png

 

Screenshot_2.png

On Aug 9th,  I installed Adobe effect and deleted it an hour after.

It was 7 days trial version, so I canceled the subscrition immediately  as you can see

However, adobe has been forcing me to pay ridiculous subscription fees from August 15th.

To escape the harassment of the adobe spam messages, I changed and changed my emails, but Adobe kept track  me and demanded money like a scammer.  Please  solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I your screenshots i don't see your cancellation of the plan. Its just the payment mode page and the payment reminder email. How did you cancel the subscription? From your message of saying i deleted it in one hour i get the imlression that you uninstalled it, if so thwn uninstallation and cancellation are not the same. Anyhow you can contact support for more help. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you don't understand how I unsubscribed it. I unsubscribed Abode by using paypal.  I unsubscribe to all companies this way. I canceled almost 100 times like this, but only Adobe asks me for payment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sounds to me like you cancelled the payment and not the plan, you need to cancel the plan from your Adobe account

2020-08-23 15_12_08-Adobe Account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but If I try to cancel, they ask me to pay first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's better you contact support they will be able to give you proper information. Afaik the only way to cancel is using the website like Ged said or by contacting the support staff. Canceling the payment does not count as a cancellation, so in Adobe's book you are still subscribed and are liable to pay.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Blocking payments does not change the contracts you accepted. It does not make debt go away. It does not stop or cancel your subscription what you are doing doesn't even sound legal, even if it works. This is going to bite you big. Yes you must pay to cancel of course, didn't you even read the contract? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines