Highlighted

This file can not be opened because it is corrupted or damaged

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using PDF file in my ipad pro, but my device automatically went off suddenly because of the battery ran off.  Afterthat, when i restart my ipad pro, and try to open the same file via PDF, it look like the file has been corrupted. The massage said 'This file can not be opened because it is corrupted or damaged'

What should i do to fix this problem?

Hi Calittaa,

As the error message said that the file has been corrupted, and its not opening. If this is the case then unfortunately,  there isn't any way to get the same file repaired.

There might be some pdf content which isn't letting the pdf to load after device crashed.

You need to download or get the same file again after deleting the corrupted one.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha  

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This file can not be opened because it is corrupted or damaged

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using PDF file in my ipad pro, but my device automatically went off suddenly because of the battery ran off.  Afterthat, when i restart my ipad pro, and try to open the same file via PDF, it look like the file has been corrupted. The massage said 'This file can not be opened because it is corrupted or damaged'

What should i do to fix this problem?

Hi Calittaa,

As the error message said that the file has been corrupted, and its not opening. If this is the case then unfortunately,  there isn't any way to get the same file repaired.

There might be some pdf content which isn't letting the pdf to load after device crashed.

You need to download or get the same file again after deleting the corrupted one.

Regards,

Akanchha  

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Calittaa,

Regards,

Akanchha  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 1