i can't save/download my picture
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default33766002kpv05a 

Please provide more details. What happens when you try to download or navigate away; do you get an error message or warrning dialog? If so, screenshots would help, as would the url of your Express file (from the browser's address bar when the file is open).

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhi G,

Thanks for you fast reply! This is the message I get when I try to download any file or try to share it:
[cid:image001.png@01DA1D26.0C6D3FA0]This also happens with new files I just now created.

When looking at the preview the original file is also blank (even though I put text and picture in it etc.).
This is the link: https://new.express.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:EU:1dbceff8-2253-4a5e-8dfd-3d3d19bcc425?category=search This one, and the others, don't seem to load any time soon, as the screen doesn't change from this:
[cid:image002.png@01DA1D26.0C6D3FA0]

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Marie B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default33766002kpv05a 

The images did not come through. Could you please navigate to https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-bugs/can-t-save-project/idc-p/14250634#M8389 in your browser and post the images there?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate