• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File not publishing

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to share a particular file I get an error: 'Could not publish at this time, please try later' Trying later just gives the same result! Other files still publish, after updating etc. I have tried recreating the file, but the same happens! I have shown a PDF of it
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
13 Comments
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much point posting stuff here if no-one is going to bother with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Top Cat2000 , can you tell us a little more about how you are trying to publish your document? What OS platform/app are you using, and can you share a little more details about where and how you're publishing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Express on Firefox on MacOS 14.2.1, but using Safari and Chrome makes no difference. 
In Express, with the file open, I go Share>Publish to web>Publish link. It initially shows 'Publishing your design...', then changes the message to 'We couldn't publish your link at this time. Please try later' but trying later makes no difference. 
I have since tried publishing a test file - just an image with some text on it - which worked ok. 
I thought that one of the images I used might be inhibiting it, (they were sourced from all over the place) so methodically removed them one by one until I just had the title page with one bit of text, but the same kept happening, so there was not a problem with one of the images, nor was it file size. 
Any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, no point using this forum if no one else bothers with it.  If you are going to reply, Michael, you might have the decency to follow it up even if you don't have an answer.

Looking through posts, it seems others have had similar problems, but also have had no replies, and certainly no suggested answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom, I'm just a volunteer here; been traveling all month for my real job so not much time to post. I was hoping an Adobe employee might see this and post a response - I'll try reaching out to someone and hope they can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael. I was aware that most posts were by volunteers, but clearly this shows that sometimes that is not enough. If you can prod someone at Adobe to look into this I would be very grateful. I may not have encyclopaedic understanding of Adobe products, but I am a frequent user of Lightroom and Photoshop as well as Spark and Express, and I have made positive contributions to discussions on outputting to .pdf (something now happily resolved in Express) and to discussions on odd seeming effects with AI masking in PS. So I do understand how we can all help one another. 
Anyway, I hope life calms down a bit for you!

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Top Cat2000 

Thanks for sharing recommendations @Michael J. Hoffman 

@Top Cat2000 could you also try creating a duplicate of the project that isn't publishing and see if you encounter the same issue with that version?

Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 7.56.52 AM.png

Please let me know if this makes any difference. If not, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

Just tried that, I'm afraid it makes no difference

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 20.47.06.pngTom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried that, still not working!

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 20.47.06.pngThanks

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for testing that @Tom,

Sorry to hear it didn't help. I was wondering if I would encounter the same thing if I attempted to publish it as well. I'll send you a private message with an email address to share it with. Could you share the copy you created with that email and I'll test. 

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David__B , thanks for jumping in to help! If you are able to help @Top Cat2000  privately, I hope you'll post the solution back here, as the suspense is killing me 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Top Cat2000  and @Michael J. Hoffman 

I was able to reproduce the issue and have reported the issue to our developers

Votes

Translate

Translate