• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The crop does not work

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit the crop button and the grid comes up but not only am I not able to pull and move the grid in a free crop mode, the crop never applies, there is no done button or apply button or anything? Also, the premium version has no Magic Wand?? Seriously? Why drop such a fantastic and necessary tool, you have a zillion other capabilities now, why drop something so fundamental and helpful? And if you do get rid of it, why not give me some manualk capability with a lasso? I am incredibly unimpressed and will not be subscribing and definitely not recommending.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default34714433gr2doz 

I am able to use the crop functionality just fine; pullling and moving the grid (as well as the ghosted image) works for me. There is no Done/Apply, but clicking anywhere on the design canvas outside the image has the effect of committing the crop. Could you share a screen recording illustrating the difficulty you are running into?

As for Magic Wand, I don't believe the previous version Adobe Express had that. In the current version of Express, the closest tool to a magic wand is the Quick select mode under the Erase tool. Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are looking for?

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the exact same problem. There is no apply button /tick . i click outside of the image anddoes nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here I can't crop tried clicking outside the image.  So frustrating.  Not sure what I am doing wrong but like other users I figured there would be an OK or CROP button somewhere?  Can't crop the shape I selected.  Screenshot attached. (I blocked out the text with an image for this upload)
Image 5-25-24 at 2.52 PM.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@T369386125c13

As suggested by 

Abhi.G @ ADBE

above, "There is no Done/Apply, but clicking anywhere on the design canvas outside the image has the effect of committing the crop." Did you try that?

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate