• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top right options in wrong place.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top right options, download, share, etc have moved to inside the toolbar. Clicking any of the top display options, resize, layers, etc brings up changing the file name and clicking the top black border redirects to the homepage no matter where I click on it.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Image Editor , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2024 Aug 19, 2024

Hi

We have deployed a fix in this area. Could you please try now (please reload your browser if you have Express already open) and let us know if you continue to run into this issue?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate
20 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what changed but for the past couple of weeks I am unable to see drop down menus/tool bars for adding a page in a project and to add a transition in a video. You will see I had to make my screen huge and it appears in the upper left corner - barely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all of the buttons are jumbled around and when i click the "layers" button it changes the name of the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The buttons from the top right have been placed into the toolbar every single time I open a project. I have cleared all caches and cookies relating to Adobe Express, restarting device, everything. I already submitted a bug report when this started on the 31st and have gotten no reply, this is a serious problem and I would be very glad to at least hear that support is looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The buttons from the top right have been merged into the toolbar and have stopped me from using Adobe Express since the 31st. I have submitted 2 reports already and have gotten no response. I am not the only one who has encountered this as I've seen another from a user on Mac whereas I'm on a Chromebook. This issue is not a hardware one as I've reset all related caches and cleared all cookies. I would at the very least like a response from someone at Adobe as to what is possibly causing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go into a file to edit it, the button to download it and share it are all messed up and pulled to the left of the interface. I'm not able to click any of them or other buttons that are behind in that same area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The left hand menu pops out every time I want to edit text or move things and it blocks my ability to see what i'm moving. It's very aggravating. Can you change it so that it bumps out only when we click on it? Otherwise it disrupts the ability to edit the slide. Super annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@default38665773btbucu

Thanks for your patience. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, try using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference. You may also try clearing the browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to edit or work on projects due to buttons overlaying on the left (that were on the top header before), such as "Try Premium" "Share" etc. See screenshot. Have tried in both Chrome and Firefox browsers and same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The share and download buttons are preventing me from accessing the text button

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, trying to work in express. Just worked on the project a few days ago and now I can't do anything due to this same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue. Clearing the cache doesn't fix it. I would like this fixed as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the set of buttons that is usually across the top of the page are showing up stacked on top of the toolbar on the left of my page. I cannot use half of the editing tools or add media because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot edit my adobe express items. all of the toolbars are on top of each other so I cannot use any tools. There has been a glitch more almost a month

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and share button blocking the functions underneath, so they can't be used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default6moj5d0d6kf7  @Dave39054247yx43  @Jeff318298105xqb  @gardermann ,

To investigate this issue, we would need some information as mentioned below-

1.  Which platform are you using, i.e. is it on the web or the mobile?
  2.  Which browser are you using?
  3.  Did you try this on a different device when you logged in with your same Adobe ID?
  4.  If you're able to resize the browser window, does the problem still occur when you adjust the width or height?
  5.  Have you recently installed any third-party extensions on the browser? If so, try disabling them and then giving them a try.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I'm using the web version.
2. Google Chrome
3. I'm currently using my office desktop, but the same problem occurs on my personal laptop.
4. Resizing the browser doesn't fix the problem.
5. I haven't installed any extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Website Version on Google Chrome. I am using my Acer Chromebook 14 and have been for over a year with no issues, the desktop veiw loads fine using Google Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy S20. Changing width does not fix it and I only have two extensions installed, both of which I've been using for over 6 months with no issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top bar has moved to the left overlaping other buttons on the left making it impossible to use the functions like "share", "upload", etc. Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 08.35.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2024 Aug 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We have deployed a fix in this area. Could you please try now (please reload your browser if you have Express already open) and let us know if you continue to run into this issue?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The symptoms have improved and I can now use it without any problems.
Thank you for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate