• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download new Adobe Express

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you access the new Adobe Express? When I try to access it, I get brought to an error page. This is terrible for me as I am a marketer and content creator who relies on Adobe Epxress heavily. 

TOPICS
Desktop Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

This is still occurring.  When users click on the adobe express icon it navigates to the URL you have provided and provides the following error. This one is the one that comes up with edge.

Hmmm… can't reach this page

It looks like the webpage at https://new.express.adobe.com/ might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED  _ 

This is chrome 

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in new.express.adobe.com.

• If spelling is correct, try running Win

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Danny317341400cse,

We're sorry to hear about this. Would you mind trying this link:- https://new.express.adobe.com/ & let us know if that helps. Which browser are you using? 

Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Such problems can also be fixed by clearing the browser's cache and cookies. For more info, please check this link;- https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still occurring.  When users click on the adobe express icon it navigates to the URL you have provided and provides the following error. This one is the one that comes up with edge.

Hmmm… can't reach this page

It looks like the webpage at https://new.express.adobe.com/ might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED  _ 

This is chrome 

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in new.express.adobe.com.

• If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

The ticket system states that the service is back but has not been working since the update done for it. Users need to be able to access the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Tarun Saini ,

As @RachelHOSMH stated below it is still not working and has not been working since the update. I have tried Edge, Safari, and Chrome. Each will not let me access the page. 

It will let me access on mobile, but not desktop. Please advise as I have a lot of content that needs to be updated daily. You are stalling a lot of businesses here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to say it is a shame, but a big and good company like Adobe should be after issues like this every second of the day. 

It's telling me that my browser is unsupported and I should use the latest version of it, which I am using. I tried all the mentioned browsers with the latest updates available and nothing works.

Tried different browser settings etc. 
However, I'll try some other software today, I need something that actually works "now".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spoke to their "tech support" and they provided me outdated instructions then required access to my computer to prove i have the settings (did not give access to remote), confirmed all settings and provided screenshots to be told. "it's a known issue we are fixing". Don't see any ticket in their status que for this issue, don't see any resolution coming and all troubleshooting provided does not work. If the roll out didn't work they should have backed it out and reinstated the prior version instead of leaving it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, i tried different browsers as well, tried the new link given below. Please fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the app on my laptop.  I do not want to use the browser version.  How do I download a working copy of the application to my laptop, and will I receive a partial refund of the monthly fee I pay for this service since the app is not working?  This issue is NOT solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@Jim26061777os75

Thanks for your patience.  Could you please let us know what exactly is not working? Also, to use Adobe Express as a native app on your computer, check this link- https://adobe.ly/3JrKuZK

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link offers me a chance to download the browser version or a tablet/mobile version.  I need a windows laptop version that can be used if I am not able to access the internet.

Additionally, I am trying to package a file I created on the browser version so that I can send it to a print shop fpor some design assistance.  However, I can download only as a PNG, JPG or PDF file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Jim26061777os75

Thanks for your response. You can download the app using the link I've shared above. Adobe Express doesn't have a desktop app apart from the Progressive Web App.

Also, for your second query, please check this link and let us know if that helps- https://adobe.ly/3A65Nid

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines