Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExpressAnnounce.gif

The new Adobe Express is here! 

Make Instagram Reels, TikTok videos, flyers, and more with the all-in-one app for fast and easy content creation. Get started quickly with professionally-designed templates and Adobe Stock videos, photos and music, work seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, generate text effects and images instantly with Adobe Firefly generative AI and collaborate with your team in real time. All in Adobe Express.

Feature Highlights

01_FeatureSummary_VideoEditing.png.img.png

Make Instagram Reels and TikTok videos quickly & easily with drag-and-drop video creation.

02_FeatureSummary_VideoMultipageTemplates.png.img.png

Be inspired & get started quickly with free, professionally-designed templates that you can easily make your own by adding content in a matter of clicks.

03_FeatureSummary_Collaboration.png.img.png

It's easier than ever to create, ideate, & share feedback with others, all in one place.

04_FeatureSummary_PhotoshopIllustrator.png.img.png

Easily access & edit creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.

05_FeatureSummary_ImportEnhancePDFs.png.img.png

Refresh & beautify your old PDF flyers, brochures, and more.

06_FeatureSummary_EditingExperience.png.img.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined editing experience to increase your productivity.

07_FeatureSummary_AIText.png.img.png

Generate extraordinary text effects & images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

Bug reporting

Have a problem you need help with? Find a bug or a crash in Adobe Express? Post in bugs so we can help!

Search first!

Prior to posting a new bug, be sure to first search for your issue to see if another community member has already reported it. If searching doesn't find a similar post, you can click Post to community to start a new thread.

AnotherPhil_1-1686183784918.png

Vote!

Bug threads now have an UpVote feature. The Adobe Express team uses this vote count to know which bugs are most important to you. If you're seeing a similar problem or bug that has already been reported, add your vote!

AnotherPhil_0-1686184455716.png

Useful links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • Quick actions: Get answers to common questions about Quick actions.
  • Report abuse: Report offensive content or abuse within Adobe Express.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications to use Adobe Express.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Multi-Page , PDF , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 224 Replies 224
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um how? I could not find layouts anywhere. I tried adding multiple photos but could only had one to the background. I don't want a template. I couldn't create my own from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@emilyd72063428 They took the ability to make collages in anyway, completely out - their copy paste  [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.]  reply is, "we hope to see it come back in a FEW WEEKS" 

In the mean time, Adobe customers can [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] , because the company doesn't actually care about your feedback. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saying "We are here to help" doesn't actually mean you're trying to help. Your copy past answer does not address the issue at all.

• As per my comment below, the ability to create collages is no longer there. Showing templates for pre-made collages isn't the same as easily creating collages by just uploading files.
  • The ability is still there in the mobile app, so you must have consciously decided to remove the feature from the web app, or even worse you decided that the new version of the webapp can be removed from beta and replace the production version without including feature parity.
  • Asking us to create suggestions for the product to enable functionality that was already in the product is completely bonkers.
  • Asking us to convert the files to the new product version when a lot of people are complaining that once they did this the files got broken is bonkers.
  • If you really wanted to listen to feedback and work to improve the experience of your customers, you would read the comments on this thread and realise that you've messed up the experience of your customers instead of helping them.
  • As paying customers we should at least expect that when you update the product you make sure that it works with existing files and already existing features.
  • If it's not possible to make it compatible, you should have left the ability for users to use the old version of the product whilst giving them a warning that a new version is available. That way you could see what issues the new version will cause your many existing users.

At this point I'll start looking for alternatives to the Adobe products I use with the view of removing my Creative Cloud subscription altogether. I'm not interested in spending money on a company that doesn't care whether it completely breaks my user experience and introduces additional costs to me (in terms of time to do simple things that were available before) just because you can't be bothered to make sure your customers have a good experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You used to be able to just insert x amount of photos and it creates a collage for you. This still happens in the mobile app but it doesn't happen in the new web app. In the new web app you need to manually create a collage instead of the tool doing it for you.

I can't understand how you decide to create a new version of the product whilst bricking a lot of other functionality. If you wanted to create a new product that does something completely new you should have created a new product and keep them separate instead of creating a half baked product which removes old functionality and compatibility with the old files.

I pay for the full Creative Cloud suite of products and frankly this is putting me off from continuing my subscription when the year passes by. Your attitude to your paying customers leaves a lot to be desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I want to know. Why can't we just have the choice to go back to the previous version? Adobe how can you force an update on your customers that's this awful and not at least give us a way to opt out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 09.55.59.png

Hi, we have a few issues at hand. The above message is what we're receiving when we try to publish a project. The below issue is that we cannot even see an option to publish a project in one of our other premium accounts. 

thumbnail_image002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved for you yet? I'm on a very tight deadline and cannot publish my project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTHING WORKS! PLEASE, HOW DO WE GO BACK TO THE OLD VERSION?? I'VE ALREADY WASTED 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the "Duplicate" function for Webpages? I use Adobe Express to create a daily report for my team, and the duplicate function is critical to avoid wasting a lot of time setting up identical formatting.

I used to just click it on the ellipses thumbnail on the Webpage's preview in the "Posts" tab... it was an option along with "Edit". Currently I only see "Edit" "Move" "Unpublish" and "Delete". am i missing something obvious or is this "duplicate" button gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been able to push your Webpage to the web? I keep getting this error: Error: Publish API Response: 500 Internal Server Error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adone for over 7 years, and used the folders sections avidly. I manage 4 business and had fodlers for each one - wiht hundreds of grpahis.. they are ALL GONE?

I am all for software update but this is just insane - im lost of words?
Can we get our folderd bacj?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] response I have recieved so far - "

We understand this isn't how you were expecting it. If you don't want to transfer your file one by one, your files will be automatically migrated if you only use the desktop version." directly from @Winnie_M 

In other words, they don't care about your folders and you'll need to transfer each and every single graphic individually and manually. No, they don't have a mass data migration function and no they have no way to help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But where can we go to manually transfer the files over?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even find my files to convert them one by one. My originals is empty save for what I made today and any Ps, Lr, and Ai files I made. Everything that was prior to today and Adobe Express is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted one of my MANY websites to the new Desktop format and now I can not push the new updates to the web. I am on a very tight deadline and this is throwing a wrench in my entire day. 

Error: Publish API Response: 500 Internal Server ErrorScreenshot 2023-08-17 at 9.04.38 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to edit files that I have previously made.  After it says Converting file (original file will be saved in a folder called Orginals), I get an error message: Sorry something went wrong! We were unable to convert your file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error on all the graphics I tried transferring, I had to retry them over and over and over. It didn't take until about round 4 or 5. And Adobe absolutely does not care. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just coming here to report the same issue. I can't open any previous files. Same thing is happening to me. This is beyond frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same error as well. I try to click in to edit an old project, it 'converts' the file, and then when I open the new file it's a blank white page with the error message. When I click the old project (now in 'originals') it just creates another new copy (that is unopenable). Have zero access to hundreds of archived projects that I edit/duplicate daily for work. Total nightmare, and appalling to see Adobe customer support selectively engaging in this thread without any substantial help for the critical issues users are describing. This has been happening for several days now. Everyone is going to stop using this product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used the mobile app and none of my files transferred... when I click to move them, half of them lose their design. The most noticable is the curved text is gone. How can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ashleigh_M you can't. They have gotten ride of the curved text function because they thought AI was more important. They have no timeline on when they'll be bringing it back. Their answer is, just download what you have, or deal with having to adjust it on the updated version because they have no intentions of letting people revert to the older version before this trash update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see they didn't think this through AT ALL. Beyond frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is pretty pathetic, you force a new layout on everyone with the ablilty to sync your old works to the new tools and layout. 

Someone seriously dropped the ball on this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find my files from the old version of Adobe Express? They seem to have all disappeared from the "Your Stuff" section.

Sarah274779061zkd_0-1692290160409.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines