• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Express Sucks!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version is very difficult to use. I want the previous version of Express. I need something EASY? to use!!!
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I just came across this thread and want to thank everyone for reaching out and sharing all your valuable feedback.

I understand that many users face challenges with the new Adobe Express version, and I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Our engineering team is actively addressing the reported issues and improving the platform based on your feedback.

While waiting for these improvements, I encourage you to give the New Adobe Express a chance, continue exploring the plat

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 124 Replies 124
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Patricia294085717lkn Content Scheduler now allows you to view by week and by month. If you select month in the top right corner you should be able to see the entire month at a glance. ContentScheduler_view.png

The ability to duplicate posts is not currently available in the new version of Adobe Express, but we will be reintroducing this feature alongside a new, and highly requested feature, the ability to allow for multiple account publishing. With multiple account publishing you can connect not just one Instagram account but multiple ones and the same. This will apply for all available social media channels. We are all really excited to bring you this new enhancement, but it did come with some implications, one of those being how you duplicate content and how you'd share content from one Instagram account to another. In the interim, you can upvote the request here in UserVoice and you will be notified as soon as the feature changes status: Duplicate a social media post

You can learn more about the updates to made to Content Scheduler here: Content Scheduler Q&A

Here are a few resources to help you to stay up to date on the latest news and updates:

• Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • Known Issues: Stay up-to-date with Adobe Express's known issues and workarounds.
  • Updates for the new Adobe Express as of Aug 24th—includes latest release information, known issues, workarounds
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Colleen SS - This is so far from accurate it's hard not to laugh. I attached a view of my screen scaled to 67%. You can see the month is not visible. What part of "viewing the whole month" would you consider this to be? It only becomes visible when scaled to 33% and then thumbnails to understand what each post is about become illegible. It used to be much easier with Content Calendar, the system that actually worked well and was easy to use before Adobe Express took over. Your latest update has caused us a  lot of strife, and we aren't happy about using this product and actively seeking alternatives.67%scale-view.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree completely. I don't have time to learn it all over again, find the things I created that Adobe hid, or deal with all the bugs. Why do this? 

I mean...even the BUG REPORTING SYSTEM IS BROKEN. 

Screen Shot 2023-08-31 at 12.08.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost years worth of work with this new version and I cannot get anyone at Adobe to offer tech support or workarounds for losing all my work.  Way to go if you want to lose customers Adobe. Take their money, offer no solutions or tech support and destroy their work product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sooo bad. I can't even easily drag a text box to resize it anymore. Huh????? WHY!!!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT ISD TAKING SO LONG TO GET THIS NEW VERSION WORKING???? WHY DO YOU REPLACE A WORKING VERSION WITH A WONKY STRIPPED DOWN APP?? IT IS PURE GARBAGE. ARE YOU LISTENING TO UR CUSTOMERS??? HELLO..HELLO..HELLO ANYONE OUT THERE!!! CHANGE THE COMPANY NAME FROM ADOBE TO ADOPEY. MORE FITTING. GET IT FIXED!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New version is rellay horrible.....not friendly at all.

Iti is missing some features also.

Does anybody know how can i curve a text?

Every project i ve done with the older version is now messed up with new conversions....it is a pity for the time and the effort i made

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! The scheduler is pretty much useless at this point. Can't for the life of it figure out on how to re-order images I had uploaded before. They need continous file names now. Also the pop-up view and the pop-up on top of the pop-up when previewing a post had me loose all content multiple times now. One wrong click and all the work for nothing. Hoping they'll let us go back to the original version again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't leave us like that!

We're going to miss our projects because of the silly beta version.

If you want to make improvements yuo d better think of something better.

You really messed up one excellent application.

Give the previous version back to us!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys really!!!

You have to give us some answers!

Some of us we paid for a subscription and we can't work on our projects anymore.

What is going to happen with the new version of adobe express?

Will we have back the features we lost?

Like the text features (curve, magic etc etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am furious and frustrated at this horrible change! Nothing is easy to find, and I always use my old project to duplicate and make new ones! Now they are all gone! And the most important feature is gone...the ability to move ONE object forward or backward individually. Absolutely frustrated and will not pay if it doesn't convert back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This "update" is costing me money since I can't get the (cursing removed) thing to work. I am way behind on posting videos to my site. My Youtube channel has some 351 videoes, 9,800,000 views, and I have been using editing software for some 12 years. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, AND I REGRET GOING WITH ADOBE FOR MY EDITING NEEDS!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unhappy with it as well. I can't find half the tools I previously relied on to create social posts for my clients. Some of them (like curved text) were apparently removed, which makes no sense. 

I'm hoping they work out these kinks soon. If they don't, this may be the last year I subscribe to Adobe CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only see my files on my laptop. 

When I open Adobe Express in IOS, which is where I used Adobe Express, there are zero files. I lost years of client work on IOS.

I have switched to Canva instead. It is better than Adobe Express except for the fonts, but I can live with that since I have acces to my work on IOS with Canva.

I never got any tech support from Adobe despite repeated requests through Creative Cloud. They said they would "consult the team" but never did. 

Adobe basically removed an app without offering any compensation or giving prior notice of a change in my contract with them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is indeed terrible, lost access to all my old files, can only access them on the mobile app and it's impossible to share the template for the browser. Adobe you've really mucked up this one, I'm ditching you for CANVA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now it's "experiencing issues" today.  Honestly, at this point I'm unsure why I'm paying so much to use subpar products from this company.  Not to mention the fact that you all just decided for your users to obliterate any previous work we've done on your platform.  I just really don't understand why you would:

#1 make a product WORSE

#2 disregard your users 

#3 not release your products appropriately where there is not a huge amount of interruption to the services that your consumers are already paying for--- seems like a huge misstep here Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I last wrote on 5 Sept 2023, I was hoping after 3 weeks some positive development from Adobe. Very dissapointed as nothing has changed. the new express still pose the same issues ... the most frustrating is the speed, processing takes ages .. even a simple change of font, resizing text & chnage of text colour, takes ages .. and sometime i get no response form the system. Even moving texts or images around takes a long time to respond unlike previously.
Even simple resizing of the page from one predefined size (eg Instagram square) to another Instagram landscpe, nothing happens .. unlike previous version, with a click of the mouse, it resized almost immediate. 

Can someone from Adobe has the decency & urgency to at least respond & help your customers out here. Keeping quiet doesn't take away the problem that 'NEW EXPRESS SUCKS' 

I AM WAITING ADOBE !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version of Express is a time waster. It is extremely unresponsive and isn't easy to use. The Beta was great. What happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. We used to use it for social media posts, for permanent staff and students. So much easier and more intuitive than Canva, almost no learning curve even for complete noobs. Now we're on Canva, despite my still having a full creative cloud subscription. The best part - the free version of Canva is less frustrating than my paid version of express. Half the functions don't work - search results are inaccurate, implementation of settings is laggy. Some complete idiot thought that removing the ability to curve text was the way to go (did you consult ANY users on that decision?!), the whole application hangs constantly, no matter which browser we use. There is no way the resources of my new MacBook Pro can't handle this app - it's an app issue. Adobe has well and truly lost the plot on this one. At least with the cesspit that is Microsoft I know the problem is that they're trying to be everything to everyone, and are arrogant enough to believe they know what the user needs without giving us options. I thought Adobe was better. Unlike an OS though, switching design software is a lot easier than buying (and training staff on) a completely new device. I'd love the stats on how many users Adobe have already lost over this 1 app "update". If this doesn't resolve soon I will be looking at a complete package alternative. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the only Adobe responses indicate that fixes or lost features are being rolled out gradually. 
How do you release an update of something that has LESS than the previous version?! That's not an update, it's a downgrade. It's not complicated language. It's not a complicated concept. If you make it do less, it's a downgrade. You can't call something an update simply because you rearranged the interface. You did an unnecessary thing and broke lots of necessary things. 
And as another user has commented - the stress and frustration this has caused is high. Especially for any neurodivergent users. Even after being reminded I could achieve what I needed for a client in Illustrator, I still had a mini melt down because my whole planned process was in the bin. I'm on the mild end of AuDHD - I really feel for any other users who have struggled with the frustration of this broken wasteland of an "update". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's really really bad. the older version was super user friendly, the layouts and library materials were easy to use, you could make a new post in about 5 minutes, or less. in the new version, which introduces some elements from the Illustrator (?), even the simplest of tasks take forever. it crashes all the time, as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, amen.This update is garbage and I won't be using this anymore because of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I just came across this thread and want to thank everyone for reaching out and sharing all your valuable feedback.

I understand that many users face challenges with the new Adobe Express version, and I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Our engineering team is actively addressing the reported issues and improving the platform based on your feedback.

While waiting for these improvements, I encourage you to give the New Adobe Express a chance, continue exploring the platform, and give it some time to adapt to the changes. Many features and functions are still available, albeit in different places or with other names.

Some of the scheduling features have been temporarily paused as we work on enhancing them. Rest assured, we plan to reintroduce these features once they are improved and optimized for a better user experience.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to make Adobe Express even better for you. Please keep an eye out on our page for news on future updates and improvements. We value your input, as your feedback is invaluable ❤️ in shaping the future of Adobe Express. 

Thanks again,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You encourage folks to waste hours of time & energy on projects that used to take half the time to complete.  How anyone thought these so-called updates are user-friendly apparently have zero functioning brain cells.  This has made work immensely difficult, super frustrating and I'm unsure why any changes were made in the first place.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish they would let us use the old version. I use to Adobe Expeess daily for my work and it's horrible now, I am so disappointed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines