• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Country

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, I really want to pay for your product but you are not allowing me. My country Montenegro is not on the list of supported countries so there is no way for my to purchase any plan. How is this possible in 2023

when I can purchase pretty much anything with my Visa card online and also my country has PayPal. Isn't it a bit funny that most of the people are screaming on the forum because you won't let them cancel their subscription, and in other countries you are pushing us to use other softwares and not even giving a damn that only option to use Adobe software would be a pirate one. Is there any workaround for this situation cuz I really use Lightroom mobile and now certain features are only for subscribed users.

Sidipto
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Communications , Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @My3253497799g5 ,

I understand your concern. If you are unable to purchase the Firefly premium version, you may be trying to purchase a plan from a country that our commerce does not currently support.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what can i do???
Sidipto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe, I really want to pay for your product but you are not allowing me. My country Montenegro is not on the list of supported countries so there is no way for my to purchase any plan.

By @My3253497799g5

Hi @My3253497799g5 

Go to the Adobe Partner Connection Portal: https://adobe.my.salesforce-sites.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Filter to your country, then click Next. I see three authorized resellers for Montenegro. 

janee_0-1696456238148.png

Let us know how it goes.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate