Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image is cropped

Bug Investigating

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Thank you. I am able to reproduce this. I will notify the team and see if they will fix it

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more details? Is this the text to image or text effects module? Can you provide the image, URL, OS and browser versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is when using the text effect on widest setting, where there is often lots outside the text shape.
1 of these examples is a screen capture the other is the downloaded image.2023-04-28_085209.jpgFirefly_tui+bird in forest_78765.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am able to reproduce this. I will notify the team and see if they will fix it

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image cut off. It seems when using the Warnock or Sanvito text type the image is getting cut off. It would be helpful to have the ability to adjust the size of the output or manually center. Another suggestion is scaling the image to the fame so the entire image can be viewed no matter text type or style. In this instance it's cutting off the begging of the word. I've attached a download of the image for reference. 

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When using the loose setting and then saving the file, the resulting file is cropped tight to the text eliminating the extra pieces outside. The same happens if you copy the image as does saving the image, also doesn't seem to make a difference if you add a background color

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate